- Radio.com Minimation: George Harrison: 'We Were All Hot To Trot' "I think anything impressed me... in those days!"
- Listen to 'Quiet Storm,' Smokey Robinson's Duet with John Legend Smokey Robinson is preparing to release Smokey and Friends, an album of duet updates on some of the man's greatest songs.
- Tom Petty Doesn't Think You Should Be Keeping Up with the Kardashians What's the biggest problem with American culture? If you're Tom Petty, your answer would be the Kardashians.
- Duran Duran Address Fan Club Lawsuit, Say Fans Aren't the Real Target Duran Duran may be suing their fan club, but they want to know that you — the fans — aren't their actual target.
- Play the Morrissey Drinking Game Heaven knows Morrissey will be miserable now until forever. And in the name of his infinite sadness we say take a drink. You know what, just keep 'em coming and hope we have enough booze to cover Moz's entire 30-year career.
- Jon Bon Jovi Rumored to Be Considering Buying Buffalo Bills, Moving Team to Toronto — and Robert Duffy Isn't Happy An investment group that includes Jon Bon Jovi is looking to buy the NFL team the Buffalo Bills, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
- Joe Perry, Paul McCartney Recently Met for a Secret Recording Session Perry also revealed that Alice Cooper and Johnny Depp were in on the session, though Perry remains tight-lipped on what exactly the sessions were for.
- Today In Pop Music: July 25 - Dylan Goes Electric, Crowd Goes Ballistic JULY 25 BIRTHDAYS 1925 - Bennie Benjamin - you won't know the name but you've heard his work as a session drummer, one of Motown Records 'The Funk Brothers', who played on hundreds of sessions forThe Four Tops, Temptations, Marvin Gaye, The...
- Mr. Big Drummer Pat Torpey Diagnosed with Parkinson's Mr. Big's upcoming world tour in support of their new album will feature much less than usual of one member of the band in particular.
- Stevie Nicks Releasing New Album '24 Karat Gold — Songs From the Vault' in October Stevie Nicks has a new album on the way, but it's actually not that new.
- Jack White to Headline Farm Aid 2014 Alongside Neil Young, Willie Nelson, John Mellencamp & Dave Matthews Jack White doesn't seem to care too much about baseball, but he does care about America's farmers. And to show his appreciation he's headlining this year's Farm Aid in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Madonna, Diplo Rework 'La Isla Bonita' to Mention Major Lazer in Dub Plate Remix: Watch "That's why I work with all these big artists," Diplo joked afterward. "Not to even have hits, just to get dub plates, so I can play them once for Annie Mac."