COMMERCIAL FREE CHRISTMAS MUSIC CLICK HERE! Or tune into 107.9 HD-2

In Memory Of Puss (1998-2012)

(Photo by Jeffrey T. Mason/KOOL)
Puss and Baxter from the D-Backs (Photo by Jeffrey T. Mason/KOOL)
(Photo by Jeffrey T. Mason/KOOL)
Yes, that would be the bathroom. She thinks she is a dog. (Photo by Jeffrey T. Mason/KOOL)
(Photo by Jeffrey T. Mason/KOOL)
Puss and Heisenberg (he's my turtle.) (Photo by Jeffrey T. Mason/KOOL)
(Photo by Jeffrey T. Mason/KOOL)
Alien cat!!! (Photo by Jeffrey T. Mason/KOOL)
(Photo by Jeffrey T. Mason/KOOL)
This is what I wake up to each morning! (Photo by Jeffrey T. Mason/KOOL)
(Photo by Jeffrey T. Mason/KOOL)
Quality time in bed with the Puss (Photo by Jeffrey T. Mason/KOOL)
(Photo by Jeffrey T. Mason/KOOL)
My feet frame this perfect Puss pic. (Photo by Jeffrey T. Mason/KOOL)
(Photo by Jeffrey T. Mason/KOOL)
If only we were this flexible. (Photo by Jeffrey T. Mason/KOOL)
(Photo by Jeffrey T. Mason/KOOL)
I can't bear to look! (Photo by Jeffrey T. Mason/KOOL)
(Photo by Jeffrey T. Mason/KOOL)
Zonked out to the extreme (Photo by Jeffrey T. Mason/KOOL)
(Photo by Jeffrey T. Mason/KOOL)
Puss just LOVED wearing this hat. No, really. (Photo by Jeffrey T. Mason/KOOL)
(Photo by Jeffrey T. Mason/KOOL)
Tongue Of Puss 1 (Photo by Jeffrey T. Mason/KOOL)
(Photo by Jeffrey T. Mason/KOOL)
Baby, it's cold outside! (Photo by Jeffrey T. Mason/KOOL)
(Photo by Jeffrey T. Mason/KOOL)
Playpuss After Dark (Photo by Jeffrey T. Mason/KOOL)
(Photo by Jeffrey T. Mason/KOOL)
Yes, I always dress up to walk Puss on a leash. (Photo by Jeffrey T. Mason/KOOL)
(Photo by Jeffrey T. Mason/KOOL)
Tongue Of Puss 2 (Photo by Jeffrey T. Mason/KOOL)
(Photo by Jeffrey T. Mason/KOOL)
The sofa isn't good enough. She MUST have a blankie. (Photo by Jeffrey T. Mason/KOOL)
(Photo by Jeffrey T. Mason/KOOL)
Rasta Puss (Photo by Jeffrey T. Mason/KOOL)
(Photo by Jeffrey T. Mason/KOOL)
Soooooooooo tall! (Photo by Jeffrey T. Mason/KOOL)
(Photo by Jeffrey T. Mason/KOOL)
Tongue Of Puss 3 (Photo by Jeffrey T. Mason/KOOL)
(Photo by Jeffrey T. Mason/KOOL)
Psycho Puss! (Photo by Jeffrey T. Mason/KOOL)
(Photo by Jeffrey T. Mason/KOOL)
Something tells me she won't make it to the washing machine. (Photo by Jeffrey T. Mason/KOOL)

Latest Galleries

Paul's Ace Hardware With Charlie Huero 12-03-16
Courtesy Chevrolet with Tom Peake! 11-25-16
Huey Lewis Livewire - 94.5 KOOL FM
Goodguys Car Show with Tom Peake! 11-19-16
East Valley Nissan with Chad Mitchell 11.19.16
Fulton Homes with Charlie Huero!! 11-12-2016
Fulton Homes with Charlie Huero!! 11-5-16
12th Annual Kool Classic Car Show 10-29-16

1. Beth Calder says:

I’m so sorry for what you are going through. Our pets are family. I will be praying for strength for you to get through today and the next several weeks to come.

2. Rita M. Reali says:

What great pix! You clearly had too much time on your hands… but, as you well know, whatever time we get with our feline companions is never enough. My heart goes out to you!

3. Janice Wells says:

Jeff, I feel your pain. I really do. After reading what you wrote, and looking at photos of your beloved Puss, I got choked up! I myself am a dog person. I already have had to put two of them down. My cocker, Chaz will be 13 soon and she is both blind and deaf. I know that I won’t have her for too much longer. Our pets are our family. When we lose them, it’s similar to losing a child.

When the quality of life is no longer there for our babies, it’s time to let them go. Never, ever easy! Please Google “The Rainbow Bridge.” Read it, it may help your sorrow.

May Puss go over that “Rainbow Bridge” and forever, rest in peace until you meet again.

Sincerely,

Janice Wells

4. Mary Eldridge says:

Sending strength and love to you and Puss.

5. Linda says:

I feel so bad for you. It is like loosing a family member. I have 3 indoor cats and 4 outdoor cats. I love them all, they are part of the family. I hope you will find another little baby to love soon and always cherish your memories of “Puss”

6. Nancy Taylor says:

RIP, Puss…my 15 yr old kitty Laverne just died this past February, so I do understand what it’s like to lose a furbaby. I hope Puss & Laverne will compare notes about the great parents they has when they play over the Rainbow Bridge.