More Latest Photos

Fulton Homes with Charlie Huero!! 1-7-17
BLK Live NYE With Charlie 12-31-16
Brass Armadillo with Carolyn Coffey! 12-17-16
East Valley Nissan with Tom Peake 12-17-16
Shops at Norterra with Santa and Maria Knight! 12-16-16

1. Beth Calder says:

I’m so sorry for what you are going through. Our pets are family. I will be praying for strength for you to get through today and the next several weeks to come.

2. Rita M. Reali says:

What great pix! You clearly had too much time on your hands… but, as you well know, whatever time we get with our feline companions is never enough. My heart goes out to you!

3. Janice Wells says:

Jeff, I feel your pain. I really do. After reading what you wrote, and looking at photos of your beloved Puss, I got choked up! I myself am a dog person. I already have had to put two of them down. My cocker, Chaz will be 13 soon and she is both blind and deaf. I know that I won’t have her for too much longer. Our pets are our family. When we lose them, it’s similar to losing a child.

When the quality of life is no longer there for our babies, it’s time to let them go. Never, ever easy! Please Google “The Rainbow Bridge.” Read it, it may help your sorrow.

May Puss go over that “Rainbow Bridge” and forever, rest in peace until you meet again.

Sincerely,

Janice Wells

4. Mary Eldridge says:

Sending strength and love to you and Puss.

5. Linda says:

I feel so bad for you. It is like loosing a family member. I have 3 indoor cats and 4 outdoor cats. I love them all, they are part of the family. I hope you will find another little baby to love soon and always cherish your memories of “Puss”

6. Nancy Taylor says:

RIP, Puss…my 15 yr old kitty Laverne just died this past February, so I do understand what it’s like to lose a furbaby. I hope Puss & Laverne will compare notes about the great parents they has when they play over the Rainbow Bridge.