Categories: Archive

BMO Harris Bank Phoenix Marathon Expo with Chad Mitchell 2-24-17
Arizona Milk Producers 2-23-17
Carolyn Coffey at Freeway Chevrolet!! 2-19-17
Anderson's Maple Syrup 2-17-17
AZ Diamondbacks Broadcast w/ Maria and Chad 2-15-17

1. Jonnie says:

Fun interview. Thanks for posting it.

2. junie says:

Loved the interview! I saw his concert in Atlanta and wow – what a voice! Puts on a great show with lots of interaction with his audience. I hope he’s around for a very long time as he is a true entertainer and all around nice guy you’d be lucky to have for a friend.

3. Cara says:

That was such a great interview! Tom and Maria you really did a great job…and Clay looked so darn adorable! I love his laugh, its so infectious! Tks so much! I know Tom has to be in bed by 5:30 hehe will any of you be attending the concert?!? If so, enjoyyy! Tks again!

4. Lori says:

Great interview!! Thanks so much for allowing those of us NOT in AZ to see it. 🙂 WISH I could be there at the show tonight!

5. Allisanna says:

Thanks for the great photos.

6. Marty says:

Love the photos and the great interview.

Thanks for putting them up so we all can see them.

7. Georgia says:

Not being much of an Idol watcher, this young man I watched from the first time I heard his voice, he had me forever when he did the cover of my favorite song Bridge over Troubled Water

8. Nancy Megyesy says:

What is Camel back Jack doing these days? We would like to hear more of him on the radio.
    Why is he not on the radio as much any more? I sure would like to know. He is the reason we keep listening, and want to hear more from him.
    Thanks Nancy

1. Camelback Jack is on our part-time staff, and fills in for Tom & Maria when they go on vacation. In fact, he is on the air all this week from 5-10am!

Thanks for being KOOL, Nancy.