Categories: Archive

More Latest Photos

Gin Blossoms at Arizona State Fair 2017
Gin Blossoms Concert
Run for Ryan's House! 10-7-17
KOOL-A-POOLooza 2017 Concert PhotosWhat a great night at Talking Stick Resort! We kicked KOOL-A-POOLooza off with our 2017 Battle of the Cover Bands Winners - Ultimate Bon Jovi! DJ Pauly kept the party going before jumping into more live music! Wanted: The Bon Jovi Tribute Band, Led Zepagain and L.A.vation-The World's Greatest Tribute to U2 kept fans dancing and singing along! #BeingKOOL #KOOLConcerts #KOOLaPOOLooza
KOOLapoolooza Meet and Greets
Depeche Mode Concert 9-27-17

1. Deb says:

Love the tats Maria!! How bad did it hurt to have them done?? I have been wanting one forever but keep hearing they really hurt to have them done. What say you??

1. Maria Knight says:

It depends on the area. I think the hibiscus on my foot hurt the most.

1. Am I the last one standing without a single tattoo!!!!!

2. Diane ANGEL says:

Maria…
    Very Cool Tat’s… My daughter has been trying to talk me into getting a tat. My daughter is a Tattoo Artist & does Awesome
    work. Have a terrific week… KEEP SMILING…
    PEACE 🙂

3. michelle pickle says:

MARIA I WILL LOOK FOR YOUR TATTOOS BUT I LOOK AT TOM DAUGHTER TATTOOS I WAS SHOCK TO LOOK AT THEM MICHELLE

4. michelle pickle says:

OK I LOOK AT YOUR TATTOOS MY DAD ASKED ME DO YOU WANT A TATTOO AND I SAID NO MY SISTER AND MY NEPHEW GOT A TATTOO MICHELLE

5. Lona says:

Steve you are not the last one standing! I am one of a family of a dozen or more non-tattoo members.

1. Whew….I was beginning to wonder. Thanks for the comment – appreciate it.