Latest Show Updates
- An Alligator Rips a Guy's Bumper Off His Truck A video called "Gator vs. Truck" picked up millions of hits on YouTube over the weekend. It's some idiot taunting an alligator by driving his truck right up to it. But the alligator wins when it rips his front bumper off!
- Paul McCartney Actually Played 'Temporary Secretary' & Sang with Dave Grohl Over the Weekend The pair dueted on "I Saw Her Standing There."
- Neil Young Premieres Tracklist, 'American Gothic'-Inspired Album Artwork of 'The Monsanto Years' You're probably not going to hear this album at your local Starbucks.
- Watch a Previously Unseen TV Interview with Jerry Garcia "I don’t recommend near death experiences as a way to motivate yourself," Garcia told KPIX.
- KOOL Dog of the Week - Gator (MCACC) Gator is a special guy and he needs a special home. We are sure YOU can help him out! Gator is an older gentleman but you sure can't tell by his energy. We think he's around 8 or so, but he is one fit guy! He will hike all day if you want him...
- B.B. King's Daughters Allege He Was Poisoned, Lawyer Says That's 'Ridiculous' B.B. King's daughters claim that their father was poisoned by his close aides, a claim an attorney for King's estate says is "ridiculous."
- Radio.com Minimation: Slash Performs with Michael Jackson, But Doesn't Dance If you're not Mr. Brownstone, you shouldn't ask Slash to dance.
- Not So "Full House" By now you may know about the Netflix revival of "Full House" titled "Fuller House", which should be out next year. The show, which is being produced by John Stamos, will feature the rest of the original cast EXCEPT the Olsen twins. Mary-Kate and...
- A Little Girl Offers a Pooping Dog a Little Encouragement "America's Funniest Home Videos" posted a short clip of a dog going to the bathroom. Then a little girl runs up and starts patting it on the back . . . and yells, "Great job pooping!"
- The Art of Grilling: How to Grill a Burger Here's how.
- U2 Worried Their Tour Was Already Over When The Edge Fell Off the Stage “It would have been the shortest tour in history."
- Jon Bon Jovi Wrote a Song for Rutgers Grads: Watch It's not bad, all things considered.