Latest PHX News
Matthew Trayving’s mom is a street piano performer in Melbourne who will celebrate her 80th birthday this Friday. In January, he posted one of his mom’s performances of a piece she wrote when she was […]
Cha Ching! There’s no slow down in ways for Beatles fans to part with their money for new product. But how many times do we need to buy the same music over and over? This […]
Copy your kitty: Learn to do stretching exercises when you wake up. It boosts circulation and digestion, and eases back pain. Yoga works great too!
Tom Hanks and Tim Allen are reprising their roles as Woody and Buzz Lightyear for the ABC special ‘Toy Story That Time Forgot’. The duo will battle a group of action figures, who are “dangerously […]
Its official this year’s super bowl half time show will star multi-platinum pop star Katy Perry! She was in the running with both Rihanna and Coldplay but Ms. Perry won in the coveted slot in […]
Marvel has announced that their iconic crossover story ‘Secret Wars’ will be retold next year in a year-long comic book mega-event. The original ‘Secret Wars’ ran for 12 issues from 1984 to 1985, telling the […]
The New Thanksgiving Trend Is “Thanksgiving in a Bucket” . . . Layering All the Dishes on Top of Each Other
The newest Thanksgiving trend is “Thanksgiving in a Bucket . . . where you layer all the different Thanksgiving dishes on top of each other in a bucket. You put stuffing on the bottom, then mashed potatoes, then a green vegetable, then sweet potatoes, turkey, gravy, and finally cranberry sauce.
“Bridesmaids” director PAUL FEIG is making a new female-led “Ghostbusters” movie. There’s no word on casting, but he said it will star, quote, “hilarious women”. There’s no word if this means the death of a “Ghostbusters 3″ starring the original guys . . . or at least what’s left of them.
On Friday, a cop in Michigan pulled a woman over because her five-year-old daughter wasn’t in a car seat. She explained that it was her friend’s car . . . her car recently got repossessed with her car seat still IN it . . . and she couldn’t afford to buy a new one. So instead of giving her a ticket, the cop told her to meet him at a nearby Walmart . . . where HE bought one for her.
- Fact and fiction from Ferguson witnesses 4 hours ago
- JFK passenger arrested for having stun guns, machete in luggage 13 Minutes ago
- Mexico's president announces crackdown on crime 23 Minutes ago
- Evangelicals with gay children challenge church 1 hour ago
- Thanksgiving shoppers get a jump on Black Friday sales 4 hours ago
- As nuclear talks continue, Iran's riches remain off limits 6 hours ago
- It's a Charlie Brown Christmas for "ugly" Pennsylvania tree 7 hours ago
- Cricket player dies from "catastrophic" head injury after being hit by ball 8 hours ago