- Keith Richards Shares Rugged Blues Song 'Substantial Damage' Fans of the Black Keys, Jon Spencer, and, of course, Richards' main band should all take note.
- CeeLo Green Sings Over 'Taxi' Theme for 'Sign Of The Times' It's everything we expect from the former Goodie Mob crooner—butter-smooth xylophone and piano plinks.
- Tower Records Immortalized in New Doc Featuring Former Employee Dave Grohl, Bruce Springsteen “It’s just a missing part of our society now.”
- U2 Premiere New Video for 'Song For Someone' The moody black clip and white juxtaposes images of the vastness: deserts, oceans, space, and of course Bono.
- Darlene Love "Forbidden Nights" Video Features All-Star Cast If star power is what you want from a music video cameo, it’s hard to beat the group that Darlene Loves assembled.
- Taylor Swift Responds To Zayn Malik After He Shades Her On Twitter She took a page out of Zayn Malik’s book, retweeting tweets that defended her or sided with her.
- Lionel Richie Named MusicCares Person Of The Year Pharrell, Lady Antebellum and Luke Bryan will perform Lionel's songs at the annual MusicCares Person of the Year event in February.
- Steven Tyler To Headline Pilgrimage Festival Willie Nelson, Wilco, Weezer, Sheryl Crow, Cage the Elephant will also perform.
- College Professor to Spend a Year Living as David Bowie A British college professor will live as David Bowie for a year, immersing himself in every way possible in order to better understand the iconic rocker.
- The Beatles' First Contract Can Be Yours for $150K, and Other Items in New Auction Per the contract, they earned $80 to record "My Bonnie."
- MTV's Moonman Statue Gets New Look for 2015 Awards MTV has decided to give their award a new look for its 2015 ceremony, via designer Jeremy Scott.
- T-Bone Burnett Says Elton John's New Album is Finished Elton's "Diving Board" album, Burnett says, was a "parlor record." As for the next one? "This is a festival."