- Beastie Boys' Adam Horovitz Gives Advice to Teenagers Longtime Beastie Boy Adam "Ad-Rock" Horovitz shows off his softer side in this heartwarming clip for Rookie magazine.
- Madonna: Calling TIDAL the llluminati Is 'the Highest of Compliments' Are they or aren't they? If it's the former, they're totally OK with that.
- Dolly Parton May Do 'Trio' Reissue with Emmylou Harris, Linda Ronstadt Does that mean unreleased Parton/Ronstadt/Harris music could be coming this year?
- Led Zeppelin Premiere Trippy New Video for 'Brandy & Coke (Trampled Under Foot)': Watch It's actually an outtake version of the song that's been dubbed "Brandy and Coke" on the "Physical Graffiti" reissue.
- Postcards From Paradise You have to give him all the credit in the world. He's doing what he loves to do and having a blast doing it. Ringo Starr is releasing another album today titled "Postcards From Paradise" and in typical Ringo fashion, he has invited a variety of...
- Rolling Stones Announce Tour Dates, 'Sticky Fingers' Reissue They've got shows in several different zip codes, per the title.
- Van Halen Rocks out on Jimmy Kimmel Live Van Halen, alongside with David Lee Roth, make it out on to Jimmy Kimmel to perform “Panama” and "Runnin’ with the Devil.” Van Halen has been on television before but never with David Lee Roth singing since he rejoined the band in 2007. The band...
- David Lee Roth Busts Open His Nose During Van Halen Show, But Doesn't Stop Rocking David Lee Roth is a true performer who takes the attitude that the show must go on. Even if you might have just broken your nose.
- No, Sacha Baron Cohen Will Not Be in the Freddie Mercury Biopic Is the biopic even ever gonna happen? That's also up in the air.
- Robert Plant & Diplo May Be Collaborating Over the weekend on Instagram, Diplo posted a selfie with the Led Zeppelin singer and the concise caption, "Collab coming soon," leaving a whole lot of questions.
- This Is What TIDAL Looked Like in 1919 The big press conference announcing the launch of TIDAL had a touch of Old Hollywood to it, comparable to Charlie Chaplin's bold move in the early 1900s.
- Eric Clapton Is 70 Today Eric Clapton says he can't play as well or as fast as he used to, but try telling that to his millions of fans. Born in Ripley, England on March 30 1945 his list of credits reads like a who's who of rock and roll: The Yardbirds, John Mayall's...