- 7 Things We Want to Learn from Phil Collins' Autobiography We want to know how he started working with both Eric Clapton and Robert Plant in-between doing multi-platinum solo and Genesis albums and sold out tours.
- Yoko Ono Discusses John Lennon's Sexuality "Basically, all of us must be bisexual."
- Lynyrd Skynyrd's Gary Rossington Suffered Heart Attack Former Skynyrd drummer Artemus Pyle offered his support on Facebook, saying, "I love you, Gary. Our band loves you. Stay strong and 'May the force be with you.'"
- Has David Bowie Played His Last Show? "Every time I see him now, before I even speak to him, he goes, I’m not touring and I say, I’m not asking."
- Amy Poehler and Jack Black Sing Classic Bette Midler Tune Despite the get-up and her usual comic presence, she began the song in earnest before Black joined in.
- 7 Things We Hope to See at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction From N.W.A. with Kendrick Lamar to Chicago reuniting with Peter Cetera, this year's list of nominees has a lot of possibilities for great moments at the induction ceremony next April.
- Keith Richards Pokes Fun at Led Zeppelin, The Who "Sometimes you’ve got that one paintbrush, and you rock it.”
- Neil Young to Release Live 'Bluenotes' Album If you missed Neil Young's 1988 big band tour, we have some good news for you.
- Nilsson Fans Record Song to 'Put Harry in the Hall' A group of musicians, actors, artists, friends, fans want Harry Nilsson to be recognized by the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
- Billy Idol to Join Duff McKagan, Kesha for Cancer Benefit Dave Navarro of Jane's Addiction and Juliette Lewis will also be there.
- Tom Petty Admits to Being a Heroin Addict in the 1990s The author of a new Petty biography, Warren Zanes, says Petty's descent into heroin use "comes off as a cautionary tale rather than a romantic tale.”
- Yes, Deep Purple, the Cars Lead Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Nominees Chicago, Chic, Cheap Trick and the Steve Miller Band also are on the ballot.