- Roger Waters Needs to Remind You He's Not on Pink Floyd's New Album "This is not rocket science people, get a grip."
- Stream Stevie Nicks' New Album '24 Karat Gold: Songs From the Vault' The album, which follows up Nicks' 2011 album In Your Dreams, was co-produced by Dave Stewart and Wendy Watchel.
- Prepare Your iCloud: U2's Next Album is Already 70 Percent Complete Will it be as self-proclaimed "punk rock" as the iCloud method? Only time will tell.
- Jimmy Page Conditionally Ponders 2015 Solo Tour Jimmy Page appears to have been doing some thinking about what is, and what will never be.
- Queen Releases Stripped-Down Version of Freddie Mercury's 'Love Kills': Listen Originally released in 1984 as a Giorgio Moroder-produced synth-pop solo single from Freddie Mercury, this version is closer to the classic Queen sound.
- U2 Become Eligible for 2015 GRAMMYs by Releasing Limited-Edition 'Songs of Innocence' Vinyl The vinyl creeps in just in time for the GRAMMY deadline of Sept. 30.
- Annie Lennox Talks Feminism, Calls Beyonce 'Feminist Lite' Longtime feminist and HIV/AIDS activist Annie Lennox is watching the evolution of feminism, from one generation to the next, and does not like all the things she is seeing.
- Watch the Video for Paul McCartney & Wings' 'Call Me Back Again' The reissues were originally slated for release last week. The new date is Nov. 4.
- Live Review: Neil Diamond Goes Back to High School In Brooklyn Neil Diamond played some of his biggest hits, and some new songs, in the auditorium of Erasmus High School in Brooklyn, the high school he attended in the '50s.
- Former KISS Songwriter Stephen Coronel Arrested for Child Pornography Coronel was a member of Wicked Lester, the pre-KISS band featuring Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley, as well as a co-writer on songs from KISS' early catalog.
- George Harrison Honored by Brian Wilson, Conan O'Brien, Weird Al Yankovic, More at L.A. Concert: Watch These tributes to Harrison aren't coincidental: they were timed with the release of George Harrison: The Apple Years 1968-1975.
- Hear Aretha Franklin's Powerful Cover of Adele's 'Rolling in the Deep' The long-awaited Aretha Franklin project Aretha Franklin Takes On The Great Diva Classics will hit stores next month.