- Bruce Springsteen Hadn't Read 'The Grapes of Wrath' Before Writing 'The Ghost of Tom Joad' Regardless, Springsteen is being honest as he supports his turn as an author, with the children's book Outlaw Pete.
- Bob Dylan Announces New Album 'Shadows in the Night' There will not be a shortage of newly released Bob Dylan music for the next year or so.
- Gregg Allman Dismissed from 'Midnight Rider' Lawsuit The incident took place on Feb. 20 of this year.
- Phil Collins Calls Adele 'A Slippery Little Fish' After Supposed Album Snub Earlier this year, Phil Collins revealed that he was writing songs with Adele, but now it seems as though we may never hear them.
- Elvis Costello Jams with The New Basement Tapes on 'Kansas City' Session: Watch Footage from the Showtime documentary 'Lost Songs: The Basement Tapes Continued,' which captures the recording of the New Basement Tapes album, has surfaced.
- The Rolling Stones Releasing New Photo Book With Sticker Shock-Inducing Price Tag The book will feature a forward by President Bill Clinton and comes personally signed by the four living members of the band.
- Elton John to LGBT Communities Regarding HIV/AIDS: 'Wise Up' "I want the gay population to realize that sacrifices were made before the medicines were available," he noted.
- Roger Waters Attends NYC Ceremony with Black Eye and Stitches Many of us have had long nights of drinking where we end up hurt or in the hospital. Fortunately, most of us don't have to attend Hall of Fame induction ceremonies on the very next night.
- Paul Simon Exhibit Coming to Rock Hall The exhibit coincides with the 50th anniversary of Simon's career.
- Joan Jett, Sia, Carrie Brownstein Encourage Women to Vote with 'Bad Reputation' PSA: Watch She is Joan Jett and she approves that message, which flashes some frightening statistics across the screen including that in 2013 there were more laws passed to limit women's reproductive rights than the entire previous decade.
- Allman Brothers Band Play Epic Final Concert at New York's Beacon Theatre The Allman Brothers play their final show at The Beacon Theater. Emotions were high, solos were hot.
- Heart Cover Foo Fighters' 'No Way Back': Watch Heart's take on the track is full of jangle and harmonies.