- Michael Jackson Is Apparently to Blame for Guns N' Roses' Breakup It all involved a special concert.
- Kacey Musgraves, Brian Wilson Duet on 'Guess You Had to Be There': Listen Kacey Musgraves has ditched the cowboy boots for a surfboard on her new collaboration with the Beach Boys' Brian Wilson.
- Here's Patti LaBelle Dancing to 50 Cent's 'In Da Club' It was all for the newest episode of 'Dancing with the Stars.'
- Radiohead, the Doors, Lauryn Hill Albums Added to Library of Congress Registry Albums from Joan Baez, Steve Martin and the Righteous Brothers were also added.
- Yes, Ted Cruz, Rock Music Did Respond to 9/11 Despite what Ted Cruz says, many of the biggest living icons of classic rock were quick to respond to 9/11. Here are songs he may have missed (or may be choosing to ignore).
- Peter Hook to Play Entire Joy Division Catalog at Single Show Peter Hook will recreate the entire Joy Division in the church where the band's legendary frontman attended mass as a child.
- Marvin Gaye Shoots Back on the Charts Following 'Blurred Lines' Decision The late R&B icon Marvin Gaye returns to the Billboard charts in the wake of the landmark decision in his family's favor against Pharrell Williams and Robin Thicke.
- Lollapalooza 2015 Lineup: Paul McCartney, Metallica & Florence + the Machine to Headline This year's fest will feature Paul McCartney for the very first time, along with Metallica and Florence and the Machine as headliners.
- Outside Lands 2015: Mumford & Sons, Kendrick Lamar, Elton John Lead Lineup The Black Keys, Sam Smith and Wilco are also coming to San Francisco in August.
- Warren Haynes Gets North Carolina Music Hall of Fame Nod Warren Haynes will celebrate a major milestone this year.
- Check Out Ghostbusters' Music Video Minus The Music If you’re a fan of the Ghostbuster’s music video, then you definitely want to check out the music less version of the song. Ray Parker, Jr. is still the singer and you still get the children and actors but no music in the background...
- David Crosby Hits Jogger with His Car Sun glare may have been a contributing factor.