- Watch Peter Dinklage, Paul Rudd and Jason Segal Rap with Rush Live Tyrion Lannister is rapping along to a Rush song. Cue the "Roll the Thrones" puns!
- John Mayer and Andy Cohen Captured the Weekend with One Selfie As they say, sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words.
- Foodie Friday with Smasher 6-26-15 Smasher and the KOOL Kids on the Block had an amazing time at Allstate Appliance in Scottsdale for another Foodie Friday. This week, the chef demonstrated how to make fresh flour and breaded chicken - YUM! Guests not only got to list...
- Dave Grohl's Broken Leg Could Cost Foo Fighters Millions Grohl promises to be back "as soon as possible," but there's still no clue when or whether American dates will become victim to his injury.
- President Obama Sang 'Amazing Grace' During Eulogy in Charleston & Everyone Joined In Before the song, Obama spoke with eloquence and emotion. His eulogy was heartfelt, and reached the mourners and the nation.
- Here's Adam Lambert's Advice to Trey Anastasio on Filling in For Jerry Garcia When it comes to filling in for an iconic frontman, Adam Lambert has a few thoughts.
- Drive-By Truckers, Lynyrd Skynyrd on the Confederate Flag's Meaning Lynyrd Skynyrd began phasing use of the Confederate flag a few years ago. Another Southern band, the Drive-By Truckers, agrees. "It’s well past time for all the Southern states to move on."
- Donald Trump Fires Back at 'Total Hypocrite' Neil Young Over 'Rockin'' Drama Donald Trump did not mince words when returning fire at Neil Young over the 'Rockin' in the Free World' controversy.
- Beyonce & the Weeknd Are Headlining Made in America 2015 Modest Mouse, J. Cole, Bassnectar… the list goes on, and it's awesome.
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Moved to Hospice Care "She is in God's hands now," said the Houston family in a statement.
- Now Queen Have a 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Beer Nothing really matters… except the price, which is quite up there.
- Dave Grohl on Kanye West Playing Glastonbury: 'It Could Be a F---ing Disaster' Yeah, we know, that sounds bad, but the Foo Fighters frontman means it in a good way.