- Keith Richards Pokes Fun at Led Zeppelin, The Who "Sometimes you’ve got that one paintbrush, and you rock it.”
- Neil Young to Release Live 'Bluenotes' Album If you missed Neil Young's 1988 big band tour, we have some good news for you.
- Nilsson Fans Record Song to 'Put Harry in the Hall' A group of musicians, actors, artists, friends, fans want Harry Nilsson to be recognized by the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
- Billy Idol to Join Duff McKagan, Kesha for Cancer Benefit Dave Navarro of Jane's Addiction and Juliette Lewis will also be there.
- Tom Petty Admits to Being a Heroin Addict in the 1990s The author of a new Petty biography, Warren Zanes, says Petty's descent into heroin use "comes off as a cautionary tale rather than a romantic tale.”
- Yes, Deep Purple, the Cars Lead Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Nominees Chicago, Chic, Cheap Trick and the Steve Miller Band also are on the ballot.
- 19 Artists Who Should Be in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame From metal to country, hip-hop to alt-rock, we've got some thoughts and feelings on this.
- Mariah Carey Directs 'A Christmas Melody' Movie in Time for the Holidays However, Mariah isn't expected to appear in the film.
- Yoko Ono Creates Giant Peace Sign for John Lennon's Birthday No Guinness World Record was set, but still pretty cool.
- Paul McCartney Releases Alternate Video for Michael Jackson Duet 'Say, Say, Say' "A new take on a classic song by two legends…" tweeted Britney Spears.
- Dee Sinder Asks Paul Stanley: Why do You Have to be Such a D**k? Alice Cooper, on the other hand, "Is not a d**k." Dee Snider wishes Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons would be more like him.
- Instagram Turns 5, Who Makes The Top 10? It's a list full of musicians, and Kardashian/Jenners.