- Why Do Beatles Fans Care So Much About Mono? Apple Records recently announced the September release of the Beatles' mono catalog reissued on vinyl. Welcome news for a relatively small, but passionate subsection of the Fab Four's fanbase. But, seriously, what's all the fuss about mono?
- George Harrison Memorial Tree Destroyed By Beetles Now this, Alanis Morissette, is truly ironic.
- Gene Simmons Defends the 1 Percent, Claims Half of Americans Pay No Taxes: 'Try Being Nice to Rich People' In an interview with The San Diego Union-Tribune, Simmons defended his one percent-er status, saying that without his ilk, "there would be chaos."
- Watch Eddie Vedder's Poignant Cover of John Lennon's 'Imagine' Pearl Jam's Eddie Vedder just wants peace.
- Stream 'Hypnotic Eye,' the New Album from Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers A few days after streaming five new songs on his website, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers' entire new album is available to stream via NPR.
- Today In Pop Music: July 21 - Drawer Full of Nearly Forgotten Photographs Fetch Over $360,000 JULY 21 BIRTHDAYS 1946 - Barry Whitwam (Herman's Hermits/drums) 1947 - Cat Stevens 1955 - Howie Epstein (Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers/bass) ON THIS DAY 1969 - The Beatles began work on a John Lennon song that would become the...
- Setlist From Last Night's Happy Together Show At The Celebrity [back row left to right: Mark Volman/Howard - The Turtles, Mitch Ryder, Mark Farner of Grand Funk Railroad, Gary Lewis, Chuck Negron of Three Dog Night] Last night's 30th Anniversary edition of the Happy Together tour packed more hits in a two and...
- [Concert Photos] Happy Together Tour Featuring The Turtles, Chuck Negron, Mark Farner, Mitch Ryder and Gary Lewis
- Interview With The Turtles Mark Volman - Happy Together Tour Tonight At The Celebrity The Turtles are in town with friends Mitch Ryder and the Detroit Wheels (Devil With A Blue Dress, Chuck Negron of Three Dog Night (Joy To the World_, Gary Lewis and the Playboys (This Diamond Ring) and Mark Farner of Grand Funk Railroad (We're An...
- Grand Funk's Mark Farner - Happy Together Tour Tomorrow At The Celebrity Grand Funk Railroad had enough hits for a full show on their own, most of them written by lead singer Mark Farner. Hits like We're An American Band, Closer To Home, Footstompin' Music, Bad Time, The Locomotion, and Some Kind Of Wonderful, to name...
- YouTube Lets You Down, Blocks 'Rickroll' Video in the U.S. When you think of YouTube, what do you think of?
- Mick Jagger Calls 2014 a 'Very Hard Year' Following Death of L'Wren Scott Jagger also noted his appreciation to fans and friends for their continued support during the painful time.