- The Human League's 'Don't You Want Me' Has Too Many Words The female character in this song was working as a waitress in a cocktail bar. That much, for sure, is true.
- Smokey Robinson to be Honored By Rock and Roll Hall of Fame The Music Masters Series is the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame's other big annual honor.
- Duran Duran’s Simon Le Bon Reveals the Glue That Kept ‘Paper Gods’ Together Nile Rodgers and Mark Ronson both worked on the album, but there was a lesser known producer who was the unsung hero of the new Duran Duran album.
- Prince Drops Surprise Track ‘Stare’ Prince, noted fickle person when it comes to the utilization of streaming services, dropped a new song today via Spotify.
- Ricky Martin to Kick Off U.S. Tour in September Ricky Martin will bring his One World Tour to the U.S. beginning September 15th with the first show in Las Vegas.
- U2 Are the Subjects of Two Upcoming HBO Specials There's going to be a documentary and a concert special.
- Keith Richards Netflix Doc to Be Released in September It comes out on the same day as his next solo album, "Crosseyed Heart."
- Jimmy Page Looks Back on Led Zeppelin, and Towards the Future Led Zeppelin's leader talks about "Presence," "In Through the Out Door," "Coda" and his future.
- Mariah Carey to Receive Star on Hollywood Walk Of Fame Mariah Carey will received the 2,556th star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- Bobby Brown Releases Statement about Bobbi Kristina Brown's Death "Krissy was and is an angel."
- Joe Jackson Suffers Stroke, Hospitalized in Brazil Joe Jackson suffered a stroke and is in intensive care in Brazil.
- Watch U2 Perform 'Ordinary Love' with Lady Gaga Gaga played piano and sang.