- This Teletubbies & Joy Division Mashup Video Will Haunt Your Dreams The Teletubbies frolicking to the downbeat strains of Joy Division is the creepiest thing you'll see all day.
- The Who Could Be Writing a New Album Not that it'll happen, but Pete Townshend is "talking about" it, says Roger Daltrey.
- Duran Duran's New Album Features Nile Rodgers, John Frusciante, Mark Ronson Collabs Kiesza will also appear on the album.
- Jimmy Fallon Singing 'Barbara Ann' with Wax Statues of Himself Is a Little Creepy It's cool and fun for Jimmy Fallon...until it's not.
- Gene Simmons is Making a Horror Movie with the WWE Between his tongue and his take on America, Gene Simmons has been giving us nightmares for year. So, maybe it's not so much of a stretch to hear he's getting into the horror movie business.
- Radio.com Minimation: Ozzy Osbourne's Infamous Haircut Would you recognize Ozzy without his long hair?
- Michael Jackson Is Apparently to Blame for Guns N' Roses' Breakup It all involved a special concert.
- Kacey Musgraves, Brian Wilson Duet on 'Guess You Had to Be There': Listen Kacey Musgraves has ditched the cowboy boots for a surfboard on her new collaboration with the Beach Boys' Brian Wilson.
- Here's Patti LaBelle Dancing to 50 Cent's 'In Da Club' It was all for the newest episode of 'Dancing with the Stars.'
- Radiohead, the Doors, Lauryn Hill Albums Added to Library of Congress Registry Albums from Joan Baez, Steve Martin and the Righteous Brothers were also added.
- Yes, Ted Cruz, Rock Music Did Respond to 9/11 Despite what Ted Cruz says, many of the biggest living icons of classic rock were quick to respond to 9/11. Here are songs he may have missed (or may be choosing to ignore).
- Peter Hook to Play Entire Joy Division Catalog at Single Show Peter Hook will recreate the entire Joy Division in the church where the band's legendary frontman attended mass as a child.