- Morrissey Calls Bodyguard's Claims He Ordered a Hit on Fan Site Owner a 'Vexatious Lie' Morrissey claims he doesn't even know the guy who's suing him, and considers the allegations a "vexatious lie."
- Smokey Robinson Recruits Mary J. Blige for 'Being Without You': Listen Smokey & Friends also features contributions from Elton John, Steven Tyler, James Taylor, Sheryl Crow, Cee Lo Green, Miguel, Aloe Blacc and Jessie J.
- Q&A: Graham Nash Captures an Historical Moment With 'CSNY 1974' "There was such an incredible amount going on in society at the time: Vietnam coming to an end, Watergate with Richard Nixon getting found out. It was a tough time and I think the band, as human beings, were responding to what was going on it our...
- Led Zeppelin Announces Reissues of 'Untitled' Fourth LP and 'Houses of the Holy' Both reissues are out Oct. 28.
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett To Release Jazz Duets Album 'Cheek to Cheek' This Fall The pair arrived at Today this morning (July 29) in a white Rolls Royce to announced that their jazz duets album, Cheek to Cheek will be out on September 23.
- Today In Pop Music: July 29 - Kiss Member Avoids Kiss Of Death JULY 29 BIRTHDAYS 1973 - Wanya Morris (Boys II Men/vocals) 1959 - John Sykes (Thin Lizzy and Whitesnake/guitar) 1953 - Geddy Lee (Rush/bass, vocals) 1947 - Carlo Santanna (Paper Lace/guitar - 'The Night Chicago Died") 1946 - Neil...
- Tom Petty Slams EDM Culture and Electric Daisy Carnival: 'Watch People Play Records? That's Stupid' Rock legend Tom Petty pulled no punches during a recent interview in regards to electronic dance music and one of its flagship events, Electric Daisy Carnival.
- Paul McCartney Sets Wings' 'Venus and Mars' and 'At the Speed of Sound' Reissue Dates It's almost time to revisit "Listen to What the Man Said" and "Silly Love Songs."
- Beastie Boys 'Paul's Boutique' Mural Unveiled in New York City The unveiling on Sunday coincided with the anniversary of the album turning 25 on July 25, 1989.
- Aretha Franklin, Johnny Rockets Employee Have Beef, Singer Ordered Not to Sit Inside Restaurant Franklin was reportedly scorned by an employee who simply didn't like where she was sitting.
- Radio.com Minimation: George Harrison: 'We Were All Hot To Trot' "I think anything impressed me... in those days!"
- Listen to 'Quiet Storm,' Smokey Robinson's Duet with John Legend Smokey Robinson is preparing to release Smokey and Friends, an album of duet updates on some of the man's greatest songs.