- The Persuasions Say Jamie xx Didn't Ask to Use Sample on New Song, Later Denied But there's not a whole lot of ill will there.
- U2 Worried Their Tour Was Already Over When The Edge Fell Off the Stage “It would have been the shortest tour in history."
- Memorial Day Weekend Full of #1’s of the 70’s and 80’s! Tune into 94.5 KOOL FM this Memorial day weekend as we play nothin’ but number-ones from the 70’s and 80’s! Every song being played this weekend has made it to the number one spot on the billboard chart. Hear your familiar favorites you would expect...
- Jon Bon Jovi Wrote a Song for Rutgers Grads: Watch It's not bad, all things considered.
- Rod Stewart Announces New Album 'Another Country' for October His first album since 2013's 'Time.'
- Roger Waters to Headline Newport Folk Festival It's the weirdest booking of the year, outside of AC/DC's headlining spot on Coachella.
- 26 Delicious Songs You Can Bring on a Picnic, from A to Z From A to Z, we list out the tastiest songs to bring with you to each and every picnic you attend this summer.
- See the Rolling Stones' Setlist from Their Los Angeles Fonda Show Last Night There's also a video from the show. If you're a "Sticky Fingers" fan, you'll be especially interested.
- Foo Fighters Perform 'Everlong' on David Letterman's Final Show Watch as Dave Grohl and the Foo Fighters pull out all the stops during their appearance as the final musical guests on the last-ever 'Late Show with David Letterman.'
- David Letterman's Final Broadcast Is Jam-Packed with Jokes, Stories & Special Guests If you thought the guests who've been appearing in the week's leading up to the final episode The Late Show with David Letterman, wait until you find out who stopped by on Letterman's final night.
- Rolling Stones Announce Intimate Club Show in Los Angeles The classic rock icons will play a small show in L.A. to warm up for the imminent ZIP Code tour.
- Bob Dylan Performs on David Letterman Bob Dylan doesn't perform much on late-night television. But when he does, it's memorable.