- Top 10 Lame Excuses People Have Used For Calling In Sick To Work I'm gonna state right up front: if I call in sick to work,I'm sick. I hate missing work. I love my job and I feel guilty for not coming in when I am sick. That puts me in a 72% majority of people who feel the same way. The other 28% of...
- Pink Floyd Release Third 'The Endless River' Teaser: Watch The Endless River is due out Nov. 10.
- 10 Best Robert Plant Songs Outside of Led Zeppelin The man has certainly run "through the door" many times in his career.
- Billie Joe Armstrong, Alice Cooper Headline Joan Jett Tribute for Little Kids Rock Cheap Trick, Darlene Love, Brody Dalle and Kathleen Hanna with Adam Horovitz were among the other performers paying tribute to Jett last night in New York City.
- Bob Dylan Shares 1967 Recording of '900 Miles From My Home': Listen Dylan's 'The Basement Tapes Complete: The Bootleg Series Vol. 11' is set for release on November 4.
- Single Again: Survivor - 'Eye of the Tiger' Radio.com spoke to Jim Peterik of Survivor about “Eye of the Tiger,” the theme from "Rocky III" and the biggest hit single of 1982. "I had a message on my answering machine that went: 'Jim, nice answering machine you got there, give me a call, it’s...
- Amazing 80 Year Old Piano Street Performer Tops 1,000,000 Views Today Matthew Trayving's mom is a street piano performer in Melbourne who will celebrate her 80th birthday this Friday. In January, he posted one of his mom's performances of a piece she wrote when she was in her early teens and completed years later. ...
- Listen to an Alternate Version of Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven' Led Zeppelin's most well-known hit "Stairway to Heaven" continues to make headlines — though this time on a lighter note.
- Interview: Joe Perry on Marriage, His New Memoir and the Future of Aerosmith Aerosmith's Joe Perry is a soft-spoken guy who possesses an undeniably cool and somewhat mysterious vibe.
- Annie Lennox Says Twerking Has Nothing to Do with Feminism Longtime feminist activist and former member of the Eurythmics Annie Lennox has clarified her stance on Beyoncé's lite feminism.
- John Fogerty Set List - Arizona State Fair 10-18-14 John Fogerty put on a great show this past Saturday night at Veterans Memorial Coliseum with a set list list that included a generous helping of Creedence hits and major album tracks. there's no way he could have covered everybody's favorite songs...
- Ringo Starr to Star in Skechers Ad Campaign His feet don't just stomp on drum and hi-hat pedals; they now model relaxed footwear as well.