Community

Latest PHX Community

Charity Car Show (8)

Charity Car Show For Jason Nelson

Kool Kids on the Block were out this morning at Gilbert Town Center for the Jason Nelson Benefit Car Show. Jason was the victim of a giant natural gas explosion in early February 2014. With […]

05/31/2014

Credit: PETER PARKS/Getty Images

Movie Classics

I LOVE when Harkins does this!!!! Harkins Theatres is proud to present special limited-engagement presentations of classic movies. Relive your favorite films on the big screen. Tuesday night classics Schedule American Graffiti       05/20/14 7:00pm Can’t […]

94.5 KOOL FM–05/20/2014

5-1-14 Noon Salute (10)

Noon Salute with Charlie Huero and Fulton Homes at Mesa High School!!

Charlie Huero and Fulton Homes headed out to Mesa High School to present a $1000 check to their talented choir students’ amazing Noon Salute on KOOL FM!! They did such a great job and we […]

94.5 KOOL FM–05/01/2014

Photo by: Elsa / Getty Images

JIMMY FALLON PRANKS YANKEE’S FANS WITH REAL LIKE CANO

Robinson Cano was the Yankees All-Star second basemen for seven years before he left for a 10 year and $240 million dollar contract with the Seattle Mariners.  After only a year however, Yankee’s fans had […]

04/29/2014

Valley Chevy Dealers (18)

Valley Chevy Dealers w/ Charlie Huero

Charlie Huero and KOOL FM went out to Cardinals Stadium today to check out the 16th annual Chevy Tent Event. We had a great time interacting with listeners and taking a look at the 6,000 […]

94.5 KOOL FM–04/27/2014

Patrick Corbin Visits (3)

Patrick Corbin visits Smasher and Maria

This morning Patrick Corbin took time out of his rehabbing to visit with Smasher and Maria to talk about the Diamondbacks line up and Patrick’s new Bobble Head figures that are being handed out this […]

04/24/2014

Sears Grand Re-Opening (8)

Sears Grand Re-Opening w/ Steve Goddard!

Day 3 of Sears’ 4-Day Grand Re-Opening was a success with Kool FM making a special appearance with our very own Steve Goddard! Big thanks to Sears and our listeners for giving us a warm […]

94.5 KOOL FM–04/19/2014

IMG_1123

Maria’s Ford EcoBoost Challenge w/HD Radio

Wow! I took the Ford EcoBoost Challenge last weekend at the University of Phoenix Stadium and I sure was impressed by those awesome Fords! I was also really impressed with how great KOOL 94.5 sounds […]

04/17/2014

4-10-14 Hamilton High School (10)

Charlie Huero and Fulton Homes with Hamilton High School!!

Charlie Huero and Fulton Homes headed out to Hamilton High School this morning to recognize their amazing Noon Salute on KOOL FM and to present them with a $1000 check for being selected as the […]

94.5 KOOL FM–04/10/2014

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 340 other followers