FREE Stuff on Tax Day
This year my husband and I had to pay MORE into the government. Darn taxes. It’s nice to see there are SOME freebies today!
A number of businesses are taking a little bit of the sting out of your Tax Day today.
* Arby’s is giving out free snack-size curly fries, with a coupon.
* Bruegger’s Bagels in knocking three-50 off its bag of 13 bagels and two tubs of cream cheese, a $10.40 deal.
* Boston Market has a similar theme, two half-chicken individual meals for $10.40.
* Office Depot will shred up to five pounds of paper today, including old tax documents for free, with a coupon.
* McDonald’s is keeping up its Tax Day tradition of free small coffee during breakfast hours.
* You can sing for your supper at the Hard Rock Cafe. From 5-7 today, the Hard Rock will serve a free burger, sandwich, or salad to anyone who stands up and sings for their customers.
*FREE popcorn at AMC with coupon.
*Sprinkles Cupcakes – buy one get one FREE
Certainly makes Tax Day a bit more bearable.