Are you always the butt of every April Fools Day prank? Well not this year!
We have a list of 5 last minute April Fools Day pranks to pull on your co-workers courtesy of strangebeaver.com:
1. Tape a piece of paper to the bottom of your co-worker’s computer mouse. It
blocks the laser on the bottom and the mouse won’t work.
2. Go into the fridge and turn all the soda tabs 180 degrees. People
won’t notice at first, and they won’t be able to open them.
3. Buy bags of Skittles, M&M’s, and Reese’s Pieces. Then mix all
three into one candy dish. People will HATE you.
4. Pop the keys off someone’s keyboard and put them back in the wrong spots.
5. Print out a sign and put it over the office copier that says, “The
copy repairman came and installed voice activation. Instead of
hitting ‘copy,’ you have to say the number of copies you want in a
loud and clear voice.”