Jennifer Lawrence Walks Red Carpet for “Hunger Games: Catching Fire” Premier
While attending a premier in Paris, Lawrence made a bold fashion statement that surely turned heads.
The 23-year-old actress wore a Christian Dior Couture gown with sheer fabric trailing down to her waist, revealing an ample amount of skin.
With her fresh pixie-cut, black dress, red lipstick and bold eye makeup, Lawrence went for a Gothic look that was bold, yet tasteful.
Although Lawrence is portraying a sexier image, she is an advocate for maintaining a level of class in the entertainment industry to adhere to young girls.
“It’s just kind of a part of this world. It’s a part of the entertainment industry that sells. Sex sells and for some disgusting reason, young sex sells even more,” she told BBC.
- Jacqueline Padilla, CBS Radio- Phoenix
Read More Music News On KOOLradio.com:
- Mr. Big Drummer Pat Torpey Diagnosed with Parkinson’s
- Stevie Nicks Releasing New Album ’24 Karat Gold — Songs From the Vault’ in October
- Jack White to Headline Farm Aid 2014 Alongside Neil Young, Willie Nelson, John Mellencamp & Dave Matthews
- Madonna, Diplo Rework ‘La Isla Bonita’ to Mention Major Lazer in Dub Plate Remix: Watch