Tomorrow is Halloween. So, if you haven’t decided on a costume yet, you’re in big trouble, right? Well maybe not.
Here’s a rundown of some last-minute do-it-yourself Halloween costumes that can get you out of this jam:
- Use a paper bag to make a safari vest.
- Do you happen to have balloons lying around? Awesome, you’re grapes.
- Tin foil makes easy Viking gear.
- Use Elmer’s glue and food coloring to make fake wounds.
- Empty two-liter bottles can be turned into a jet pack.
- Pantyhose + coat hangers = fairy wings.
- Use black pantyhose to make your wings and you’re a bee.
Any other thoughts?