Yep! They are just as goofy as we are.
Being a famous actor or actress requires a huge amount of travel, so you wouldn’t think a jet setting celebrity would have a fear of flying … but Aretha Franklin, Jennifer Anniston, Collin Farrell and Meagan Fox all suffer from a flying phobia.
Check out some of these other celebs who have some rather interesting phobias of their own:
- Johnny Depp is petrified of clowns.
- Matthew McConaughey won’t enter a building with a revolving door, which he is allegedly terrified of.
- Kristen Stewart had to overcome her childhood fear of horses for her role in Snow White and the Huntsman.
- Nicole Kidman told Glamour magazine that she has been freaked out by butterflies since she was a little girl. Butterflies?!
- Chritina Ricci thinks indoor plants are just dirty and gross and will “freak out” around them. She also reportedly fears swimming pools and sharks.
- Matt Damon is a mess when he sees snakes. He nearly had a panic attack during the shooting of We Bought A Zoo.
- Orlando Bloom doesn’t like pigs. During the filming of Kingdomof Heaven, Bloom allegedly ran off set when one of the pigs got loose.
- Pamela Anderson has a fear of mirrors. “I have this phobia – I don’t like mirrors. And I don’t watch myself on television. If anything comes on, I make them shut it off or I leave the room,” she told the UK’s Daily Mail.