Are you ready? Here we go….
1. How many chocolate bunnies are made for Easter each year: 60 million, 90 million or 120 million?
2. Approximately what percent of Americans attend church on Easter: 40 percent, 50 percent or 60 percent?
3. True or false: the Easter Bunny was created by Walt Disney?
4. In 1953, it took 27 hours to create a Marshmallow Peep. How long does it take today: six minutes, sixteen minutes or sixty minutes?
5. Which color Peeps are the most popular: pink, white or yellow?
6. The Easter Egg Roll at the White House has been a tradition since: 1778, 1878 or 1978?
7. True or false: Americans consume 160 billion jellybeans at Easter?
8. What is the most popular color of jellybean?
9 Which are more popular: solid chocolate bunnies or hollow chocolate bunnies?
10. True or false: in the old days, pretzels were associated with Easter?
11. Which is the biggest candy consuming holiday: Easter or Halloween?
12. True or false: the world’s largest jar of jelly bean weighs over 6,000 pounds?
1. (ANSWER: 90 million)
2. (ANSWER: 60 percent)
3. (ANSWER: False)
4. (ANSWER: Six minutes)
5. (ANSWER: Yellow, followed by pink, lavender, blue and white)
6. (ANSWER: 1878)
7. (ANSWER: False, we consumer 16 billion jellybeans at Easter)
8. (ANSWER: Red)
9 (ANSWER: Solid chocolate bunnies)
10. (ANSWER: True, because the twists of the pretzel were thought to resemble arms crossing in prayer)
11. (ANSWER: Halloween, but barely. Americans spend $2 billion for Halloween candy and $1.9 billion for Easter candy)
12. (ANSWER: True — it weighs 6,050 pounds, to be exact)