The place where I fill my tank has kept regular unleaded at $3.99-9/10 for a week now. I think they’re afraid to cross the $4 threshold! Would there be a riot? I doubt it. But, there certainly IS tension at the pump. Imagine my shock when I found out I could gas up for just $2/gallon…here in Phoenix, no less!
The question isn’t “where.” It’s actually “how?” Fact is, there is NO gas station selling fuel for $2 a gallon. But, there are some simple things YOU can do in your everyday driving to SAVE at least $2 for every gallon you use!
- Cleaning out your car could save you $0.07 per gallon!
- The right credit card/rewards program could save you $0.19 per gallon!
- Driving responsibly can save you $1.27 per gallon!
- Checking tire pressure could save you $0.12 per gallon!
- Grocery discounts can save you $2.20 per gallon!
There are a bunch of other ways, too. Find out what they are…and get specific tips when you CLICK HERE. It’s a great article from Yahoo! Finance.