Happy Birthday To Dr. Seuss
Who didn’t eat green eggs and ham and put hat on their cat?
Happy birthday Dr. Seuss, born in this day back in 1904.
1. “You have brains in your head. you have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself, any direction you choose.”
2. “Today you are you, that is truer than true. there is no one alive, who is you-er than you.”
3. “From there to here, and here to there, funny things are everywhere.”
4. “Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.”
5. “Today is your day! You’re mountain is waiting. So…get on your way.”
6. “If you never did, you should. These things are fun, and fun is good.”
7. “I meant what I said, and said what I meant. An elephant’s faithful, one hundred percent.”
8. “So the writer who breeds more words than he needs, is making a chore for the reader who reads.”
9. “And you will succeed? Yes indeed, yes indeed! Ninety-eight and three-quarters percent guanteed.”
10. “Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.”
1. Oh, The Places You’ll Go!
2. Happy Birthday To You
3. One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish
4. The Cat In The Hat
5. Oh, The Places You’ll Go!
6. One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish
7. Horton Hatches the Egg
8. We Can Do Better
9. Oh, The Places You’ll Go!
10. You’re Only Old Once