This is how most of us remember Macaulay Culkin. That famous “Home Alone” pose was plastered all across the globe in the 1990s. Well, the little boy is now 31! Entertainment Tonight took some pictures of Culkin on the streets of New York yesterday…and Macaulay does NOT look so good. In fact, rumors are now spreading fast that he’s ill.
Here’s the photo that has everyone speculating:
CLICK HERE for more on the story. ET will show more of the photos during their show tonight @ 6:30 and 11:30 on Channel 3.
What do you think? Bad angle…or is there a problem? Leave a comment!
Latest from KOOLradio.com >
- Bruce Springsteen Releases ’78 Show for MusiCares Hurricane Relief Fund
- Bob Dylan Announces ‘Gospel Years’ Bootleg Box Set
- U2 Concert KOOL Review
- Need The Do’s & Don’t’s For Tonight’s U2 Concert?
- Leonard Cohen’s ‘Leaving the Table’ Gets Animated Video
- George Michael’s ‘Freedom’ Documentary Gets Teaser Trailer
- KOOL Battle Of The Cover Bands : Top 10 Finalists
- If You Run, Bike Or Walk Along Phoenix Water Canals, Wait Until You See What’s Coming!
- Bruce Springsteen Joins Paul McCartney for ‘I Saw Her Standing There’
- Neil Young Gets Political at 2017 Farm Aid: ‘America Is Already Great’