Guy Approved Christmas Movies
As we get closer to Christmas, we’re going to get burned out on all the Christmas shows and movies out there — especially the sappy ones.
According to TheSmokingJacket.com, we have a rundown of some “guy approved” Christmas movies that have stood the test of time.
- National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation– Featuring Randy Quaid as Cousin Eddie … before he went berserk.
- Trading Places – While not known as a Christmas movie, it does take place over the three-week span between Christmas and New Years.)
- A Christmas Story – What guy can’t identify with the quest for the Red Rider BB gun?
- Scrooged – Bill Murray kills it as Frank Cross, a grumpy TV exec faced with the task of producing a Christmas extravaganza despite the fact that he couldn’t possibly hate the holiday more.
- Nightmare Before Christmas – This is a fun movie, especially if you’re tripping on acid.
- Bad Santa – The only Christmas movie ever made featuring a foul-mouthed midget and Billy Bob Thornton.
Is there one that should be added to the list?