Heyyy! I’m Lysa D, hostess of the all-new KOOL Nights on one of the KOOLEST stations around – 94.5 KOOL-FM! I’m proud to call KOOL my new home and honored to be surrounded by some really KOOL talent and the KOOLEST fans – like you!!! xoxo
- I’ve been a radio personality since about 2001. You may have heard me on MEGA 104.3 (KAJM) and 92.7/101.1 ENERGY (KNRJ) in the past doing middays, mornings and evenings. (Not at the same time, silly!)
- I’ve also been “heard” on many stations in Phoenix, Denver, Colorado Springs, Las Vegas and Albuquerque doing news and traffic.
- I’ve been a nightclub DJ (yes, the one that spins the records) for 15 years and have headlined at clubs and major events across the U.S.
- I’ve been a “native” of Arizona since 1987 and complain about the HOT weather EVERY summer! (I like it KOOLER! *wink wink*)
- Hobbies include: arts & crafts, shopping, surfing the net (I’m kind of a ‘geek’), and sleep!
- In my spare time, I have a small business called, “Wish Upon A Jar” where I feature hand-painted glass and other unique gifts. (Yes, I do it all!). I love to paint, love colors and glitter! (Oooh, that’s shiny!)
- Favorite foods are FOOD in general! Lol …love Italian, Chinese, Filipino, lemon bars, carrot cake and my biggest addiction is PIZZA!
- I have a dog named “JETER”, who is the best doggy in the world!