Awesome Fast Food Items…Not Sold In America!!!
America has introduced so many things that have changed the way humans lead their lives all around the world.
For example, the world has us to thank for fast food. (And, to the rest of the world, we say, “You’re welcome.”)
But, why can’t we have these things here!?!?!?
Here’s a rundown of some awesome fast food items are not available in America.
- Pizza Hut Bacon-Wrapped Sausage Crust Mini Hamburger Pizza (Japan)
- The McDonald’s Triple Bratwurst Sandwich (Germany)
- The McDonald’s Bacon Potato Pie (Japan)
- Burger King Nacho Burger (Netherlands)
- McDonald’s Fried French Cheese Nuggets (France)
- McDonald’s Trio Poutine Fries With Cheese Curd and Gravy (Canada)
- The Burger King Windows 7 Stack Whopper (Japan)
- Pizza Hut Mini Corn Dog Crust Pizza (Japan)
- McBeer (France)