Historic Sports Sites That Should Never Be Torn Down
Even if you’re not a sentimental person, you have to admit there is something special about certain sports stadiums. Life would just not be the same without them.
Here’s a rundown of some historic sports sites that should never be torn down:
9. Indianapolis Motor Speedway (Indianapolis)
8. The Rose Bowl (Pasadena, Calif.)
7. The Palestra (Philadelphia)
6. Hinkle Fieldhouse (Indianapolis)
5. Wimbledon Center Court (London)
4. Wrigley Field (Chicago)
3. Lambeau Field (Green Bay, Wisconsin)
2. Fenway Park (Boston)
1. Saratoga Race Course (Saratoga Springs, N.Y.)
Can you think of any others?