COMMERCIAL FREE CHRISTMAS MUSIC CLICK HERE! Or tune into 107.9 HD-2

Proud To Be An American

american flag Proud To Be An American
With the announcement from Presdient Obama that Osama Bin Laden is dead, KOOL is inviting you to share your thoughts and prayers.
We are ALL proud to be Americans.
God bless American!

Comments

1. Patricia machado says:

ding dong the witch is dead finally evil has be brought to justice however we still need to be alert these crazy sons of hags will choose to get back. My husband and I were in the Marines in the 70s and he is a Vietnam Vet. Semper Fi to all of our current bretheren in the service they are doing this country the greatest service with their sacrifices and those of theri families

2. Kim Mulvin says:

I got chills when I heard the news last night. It feels GREAT to celebrate with the entire nation and truly a proud day for our military and many of the families. It is also bittersweet as their will be followers and supporters of Bin Laden who will carry on his wishes. That evil man had the luxury of living an addional ten yrs and has forever changed the face of America and the lives of countless people. God Bless America!!!!!!!

3. Michael little says:

As a Gold Star Father, it gives me a little bit of satisfaction for the passing of my son SPC Kyle A. Little. They say justice has been served. I’m not sure how I feel. I know that whatever happens from here on, we will never rest, but for now just appreciate what our armed services are doing to protect us.

4. Diane ANGEL says:

We need to honor all Our Troops & honor those who have fought & died for our Freedom. We honor those who died on 911. Those who serve & have served through the years in our Armed Forces give & gave of their lives every second of everyday, they need our support & respect.God works through OUR TROOPS & Justice has been served. Not for one second do we let our guard down,we have to stay alert & strong, due to his followers who could fill his shoes. I pray every moment of everyday for OUR TROOPS & FOR GOD TO BRING THEM ALL HOME SAFE…My Marine son is home right now & we have been putting together care packages to send overseas to his best friend’s unit. Praying,Supporting & Helping Our Troops is what we all need to do, because of all the sacrifices they make for us all. GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA… GOD BLESS EVERYONE… AMEN…
    PEACE🙂
    ANGEL

5. Diane ANGEL says:

I want to add & share this…
    Now I lay me down to sleep, one less terrorist this world does keep, with all my heart I give my thanks, to those in uniform regardless of ranks, you serve our country and serve it well, with humble hearts your stories tell, so as I rest my weary eyes, while freedom rings our flag still flies, you give your all, do what you must, with God we live and God we trust, Amen!
    PEACE:)
    ANGEL

6. Liz says:

There are not enough positive words in the English language to express how marvelous our military is to have rid the world of such a menace!!!