Fooled By The Boss
There sure was a LOT of [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Bruce Springsteen[/lastfm] news on Friday! If you heard about his two new albums this year, two next year, a tour and more…fuggedabotit! Look at your calendar. Friday was April 1st.
Backstreets.com is a Bruce Springsteen fan site, and they’ve been pulling pranks for years. This year was no exception. Here’s thi year’s fake news:
- Springsteen will release two albums this year — Running Scared in September and Cloudburst in October — followed by a tour with Jake Clemons filling in on sax for his uncle Clarence.
- In 2012, Springsteen will release two more albums — one in February and another in July.
- Springsteen will run for the New Jersey senate next year.
- Springsteen will publish his autobiography, Words, in November.
- E Street Band piano player Roy Bittan will do a solo tour called Shut Up, I’m the [bleeping] Professor.
You didn’t fall for it…did ya? Here’s a video treat from this past weekend to make you feel a little better about everything :-)