Numbers play a cosmic role in our universwe Sometimes, it’s downright creepy! This year’s Super Bowl is NO exception.
- A number 2 seed will play a number 6 seed on Super Bowl Sunday.
- The game will be played on February 6th (2/6).
- In the last 6 Super Bowls, 2 were NFC Winners.
- Pittsburgh has won 6 times with 2 back-to-back runs.
- Their last appearance was 2 years ago.
- They missed 2 Super Bowls in between their previous 2 appearances.
- Pittsburgh has beaten Dallas in 2 Super Bowls (Dallas will host this year).
- Green Bay won the first 2 Super Bowls.
- When Green Bay goes to the Super Bowl, they have always done it in back-to-back years (or 2 years in a row 2 different times).
- Green Bay Quarterback Aaron Rodgers is #12 (2 x 6).
OK, maybe this is a bit of a stretch. But, it’s a curious one…right?