COMMERCIAL FREE CHRISTMAS MUSIC CLICK HERE! Or tune into 107.9 HD-2

A Picture, Finally!

ratttle A Picture, Finally!This is from the “Proud Grandpa” Department.

It’s my first grandchild, so I think I’m allowed some bragging room here, right?

I promised a picture when I got one, and I finally have one for you.

So, as promised, here is a picture of   the sweetest little girl!  (drum roll…) My first grandchild,  Ava Violet!

1 11 11 A Picture, Finally!

Comments

1. Deb says:

She is beautiful Jack, lots of hair too! Congratulations to you and your family.

1. Thanks, Deb – yes she does have lots of hair – and she is beautiful.

2. Maggie B says:

What a beautiful little girl.

1. Thank you, Maggie – ain’t she just beautiful!!

3. Tami says:

Aw, she’s beautiful! Look at all that hair! I’m glad your back at KOOL so we can share your proud moment!

1. Thanks, Tami – yes she certainly does have a bunch of hair – wow!

4. KATT says:

She’s cute Jack! Hope she has a great sense of humor! She’s going to need it with a GRANDDAD like you! Just kidding

1. Thanks, Katt – I’m sure with her mom’s sense of humor and mine she will be a stitch!

5. lady rosemary says:

AWWWE, SHE’S ADORABLE!!! THANK YOU FOR SHARING, CONGRATS TO YOU AND GOD BLESS YOUR LITTLE ONE!!!:0

1. Thank you, Lady Rosemary – maybe one day I’ll have her on the air with me.

6. Roberta says:

So very sweet! Congratulations!!!

1. Thanks, Roberta – she’s a doll!

7. Linda Gtran says:

Wow, what a beautiful child. Thank you for the update. Wishing her a wonderful life and she is so luck to have you as her grampa.