Happy Anniversary Tom Peake!

scan7 Happy Anniversary Tom Peake!

Tom Peake is celebrating his 31st KOOL Anniversary TODAY!
Congratulations!

Comments

1. Maria Knight says:

Can’t image working the morning show without you. Thanks for everything you have taught me. Thanks for putting up with me for the last few years! 🙂

2. ANGEL says:

Mr. Tom Peake…
    HAPPY 31 YEARS AT KOOL RADIO 94.5! CONGRAT’S….
    MAY YOU BE BLESSED WITH MANY MORE YEARS WITH KOOL. TIME TO CELEBRATE – CHEERS TO YOU…Thank you for all the KOOL-COOL music, jokes, smiles, giggles & dancing through the years listening to your show… You & Maria make a great radio DJ team!
    PEACE🙂

3. My friend, I can’t imagine wokring ANYWHERE for 31 years! Neither could any of my bosses…which explains a LOT.

Happy 31st, Peaker! It’s a blast workin’ clean-up after your shows😉

4. Pat Prideaux says:

KOOL is the only radio station I listen to and enjoy Tom and Maria
    every moring while getting ready for work. You make a great team!
    Congratulations to Tom and don’t leave KOOL……

5. Ross Caster says:

Congratulations Tom. I’ve been listening to Kool for over 30 years and always enjoy your show. Ross

6. Steve Goddard says:

Tom –
    You always have beenand always will be one of the class acts in the business. If everyone had your disposition, the world would be a much better place. I’m proud to have known you for a portion of those years and happy we’re finally housed under the same working roof. I wish you health, happiness, and great golf.

7. michelle pickle says:

tom l am soooo happy that you have been at kool fm for 31 years wow that a very long time happy happy annivrary tom keep up the great work my friend take care your friend michelle