The most annoying TV mascots
We all have our favorite shows and there are certain commercials that make us smile. C’mon, I know you laughed out loud when you saw Old Spice’s “I’m on a horse” commercial for the first time or when Betty White was tackled in the Snickers spot. But sadly, some commercial make is change the channel, hit the mute button, scream or leave the room.
One thing that can guarantee an ad will get on our nerves: an annoying mascot.
* Remember the Domino’s Noid from the 80’s? Not sure why a spandex wearing pizza villain who wanted to ruin our dinner was supposed to entice us to pick up the phone and order a pie.
* GEICO, please hear us. We can handle the Gecko. Don’t even mind the pile of cash with googly eyes. But please retire the cavemen.
* Really, Quiznos? You have weird little costumed kittens with voices that sound like nails on a chalkboard. In even makes babies cry.
* Speaking of grating noises…how annoying is a duck loudly yelling “Aflaaaaac!” over and over again.
* Just one word is used most frequently to describe BK’s mute mascot: C-R-E-E-P-Y.
Any more YOU want to add to the list?