Win FRONT ROW Tickets for Jerry Seinfeld!

seinfeld1 Win FRONT ROW Tickets for Jerry Seinfeld!

JERRY SEINFELD
Saturday, Ocotber 9, 2010 – 7pm
Dodge Theatre

Recently hailed as “the master stand-up comic of his generation” and “the best comedian of our time” in a Washington Post article by Tom Shales, Seinfeld has an uncanny ability to joke about the little things in life that relate to audiences everywhere.

Tickets to this rare event are on-sale through livenation.com and the Dodge Theatre box office.

Want FRONT ROW seats?  Just tell us your FAVORITE Seinfeld episode.  There are soooo many iconic ones to choose from!

Since this IS a contest, no surprise Tom Peake chose “The Contest:”

Sweet Fancy Moses!  Maria Knight and Steve Goddard BOTH picked Elaine’s dancing from the episode, “The Little Kicks:”

Jeffrey T. Mason was addicted to Frogger on Atari in the early 80s, so he picked “The Frogger:”

Camelback Jack enjoys a good Cuban.  So did Kramer in “The English Patient:”

And, who doesn’t remember the Moops?  Just ask “The Bubble Boy:”

Leave a comment below and tell us your favorite Seinfeld episode.  Be descriptive!  Paint the picture so we can remember the episode, too!  You’ve got until Sunday night (8/15/2010) at Midnight.  We’ll pick a random winner from all entries for FRONT ROW seats to Jerry Seinfeld’s standup show!  Be sure to include a current e-mail address so we can reach you.  Please, only ONE entry per person. Thanks, and good luck!

Comments

1. john young says:

i liked the soup nazi. give some tickets.

2. Dalia Page says:

My favorite episode is “The Soup Nazi”. My favorite scene is when George and Jerry are on line ordering soup, and George realizes he wasn’t given any bread. Jerry tells him to leave it alone, but George being George pursues it. The result? No soup for you!

1. That phrase was EVERYWHERE in the 90’s. Amazing the scope of that show! THanks for the post, Dalia. Good luck!

3. Dan Elder says:

Jerry’s “Big Hands” date

1. Man hands! That was just creepy! Thanks, Dan.

4. Roberta Zatkowsky says:

Soup Nazi without a doubt!!!!

5. Rose Ann says:

My favorite episode is the one where George is getting married and him and george make a ‘pact’ jerry then finds someone exactly like him. at first he enjoys it but later in the episode he realizes that he doesnt want to date her he doesnt want someone just like himself! georges fiance then dies from ‘bad glue’ that episode is so funny!!!

6. Ira Applebaum says:

The Soup Nazi which also included the gay street toughs and “Shmoopy”

7. Carol Applebaum says:

The one with the Raincoats with Jerry’s Father and Jack Clompas in Florida..George elling his father’s cabana sets

8. Carla Lambert says:

Favorite episode “The Sponge” Elaine runs all over town to find her favorite birth control “The Today Sponge” after it is taken off the market. I loved it when she tells Jerry she has to evaluate if her current date is sponge-worthy because she doesn’t know how long her supply will last now. I totally related….not the evaluating part but running all over town looking for them. LOL it was a crazy time mid 90’s

9. Nancy Christy says:

My favorite episode is Elaine’s Dance from the 8th season – I think it’s referred to as “Little Kicks”. In this episode, Elaine reluctantly lets George come to a party she’s throwing at work or for employees. After she makes a toast, a good dance tune is played and she asks if she should start off the dancing. She walks to the dance floor and starts her hilarious twitching and spastic kicks which she thinks is dancing and George exclaims “Sweet fancy Moses” when he sees Elaine’s dancing. Elaine has no idea how bad her dancing is and thinks George has caused a distance from her friends (when actually its her dancing). Elaine later finds out the truth about her awful dancing when she sees herself on video. In the end, Elaine’s dance becomes a big hit on the streets of New York. I remember everyone having a great time talking about it around the water cooler at work, the morning after this episode aired! Very funny!

10. Ty Hughes says:

I absolutely love Seinfeld! Never missed a show in 11 seasons and own all of the DVD’s. I still watch the show everyday! It is really hard to pick a favorite because I have so many favorites! But if I had to pick one I would say “The Contest” (cracks me up just thinking about it)

11. john young says:

i liked the “soup nazi” very funny. would love to win front tickets.

12. Steve Salk says:

There are sooooo many that were just great. I still watch the show whenever possible.But my all time favorite was the 2 episodes of the trial……got to see all the characters from past shows and everytime I think about them, I just start to laugh.

13. Nel Reif says:

My favorite episode on Seinfeld was when Kramer had some dental work done and then wore those wierd sneakers and went to a dinner and everyone thought he was a “challenged” individual because of his speach impeaded due to dental work and he could not walk in the shoes.

14. Laura says:

My absolute favorite episode is when Elaine finds out that Puddy is a Christian. All of his cars radio stations are pre-set to Christian rock stations. Elaine asks Puddy, do you beleive in God? he says “yes” are you pretty religious? “I try”, so is it a problem that I’m not really religious? Puddy then says ” not for me! Why not? “I’m not the one going to hell! Later on in the episode, they forget to deliver Elaines newspaper Puddy says “why don’t you just grab that one. Elaines say why don’t you get it? Puddy says “thou shalt not steal”, ” oh but it’s ok for me’ says Elaine. “What do you care you already know where you’re going” says Puddy.

One of the best episodes ever!!

15. Keith says:

I liked the episode that ran backwards, from the credits to the intro. 10 minutes earlier, 5 minutes earlier. 30 minutes earlier. To when a guy made a wish for Kramer to drop dead. Interesting concept, great show.

16. Jayne Leyden says:

“The Serenity Now” is my favorite. Frank Costanza is advised to say “serenity now” when he feels his blood pressure rising, instead he screams the phase throughout the episode while selling computers from his garage, which he hires George and Lloyd Braun to do. Meanwhile, Kramer attaches Franks old, used screen door to his apartment door, creating the “cool, evening breezes of Anytown, USA.” He later has problems with the neighborhood children of Anytown, USA. Jerry’s girlfriend encourages him to get mad for once and he is appalled to find out that he “cares!” Kramer has a nervous breakdown and destoys all of the computers that George “sold,” which he actually plans to return just to beat Lloyd Braun, who turns out to be insane. The catch phrase then goes from “serenity now” to “Hoochie Mama!!” which Frank begins shouting and Kramer screams as he is attacked by the neighborhood children.
    LOVE IT! And remember, “Serenity now, insanity later.”

17. Gregory Vanosdell says:

The funnest episode has to be the Puffy Shirt show.The image of Jerry standing in front of everyone, trying to act so serious,so masculine and looking so effeminate in that PUFFY shirt is so ludicrous and hilarious.

18. KC says:

“The Marine Biologist” I saw it again the other night on TBS.

Jerry’s favorite shirt is called “Golden Boy.”

Elaine: Why don’t you just let Golden Boy soak in the sink with some Woolight?

Jerry: No!!! The reason he’s iron man is because he goes out there and plays every game. Wash!!! Spin!!! Rinse!!! Spin!!! You take that away from him, you break his spirit!

Elaine has the Russian writer in town and compares working with him to Tolstoy. “War–What Is It Good For?”!

George’s mom opens all of his mail and reads it while he is living at home. Kramer gives Elaine an electronic organizer that he got free from the bank. George goes on about how he is into whales and Kramer is into golf.

George: I’m such a Huge whale fan. These marine biologists were showing how they communicate with each other with these squeaks and squeals, what a fish!
    Jerry: It’s a mammal.

Kramer has a bunch of Titleist that he wants to hit into the ocean so he ask Jerry and George if they want to join him.

Kramer: Who wants to have some fun!?!!?!
    Jerry: I do.
    George: I do.
    Kramer: Are you just sayin’ you want to have fun or do you really want to have fun?!
    Jerry: I really wanna have some fun.
    George: I’m just sayin’ I wanna have some fun.

Jerry then meets an old friend from college and she asks why George is never in the Alumni magazine and Jerry tells her that he is a very modest Marine Biologist specializing in whales(lowering their cholestorol).

Jerry tells George that he gave the “it” girl from college his number and George tells him if he is kidding he’s not going to be friends anymore. Elaine tells Lippman and the Russian that “War and Peace” was originally War what is it good for because of Jerry and gets embarrassed. Her organizer agrivates the Russian and he eventually throws it out the car window. The organizer hits a lady on the head and she tracks down Jerry because his name is in it. The lady wants money for her hospital bill before she returns it. The russian catches Elaine with a tape recorder and throws that out the hotel window and it hits the SAME lady in the head as she was waiting outside. Kramer is trying to get sand from the beach out of his boot and he drops it on Newman’s head.
    George and Diane are at the beach and there is a comotion and someone asks if there is a Marine Biologist there. There is a whale beached in the shallows. Save the whale for me George. And George telling the story at the coffee shop is the best part:

George: So I started to walk into the water. I won’t lie to you boys, I was terrified! But I pressed on and as I made my way passed the breakers a strange calm came over me. I don’t know if it was divine intervention or the kinship of all living things but I tell you Jerry at that moment I was a marine biologist! The sea was angry that day my friends, like an old man trying to return soup at a deli! I got about fifty-feet out and then suddenly the great beast appeared before me. I tell ya he was ten stories high if he was a foot. As if sensing my presence he gave out a big bellow. I said, “Easy big fella!” And then as I watched him struggling I realized something was obstructing his breathing. From where I was standing I could see directly into the eye of the great fish!
    Jerry: Mammal.
    George: Whatever.
    Kramer: Well, what did you do next?
    George: Then from out of nowhere a huge title wave lifted, tossed like a cork and I found myself on top of him face to face with the blow-hole. I could barely see from all of the waves crashing down on top of me but I knew something was there so I reached my hand and pulled out the obstruction!
    (He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a golf ball)

*Kramer: What is that a Titleist? A hole in one eh.*

So funny

19. Ken Haney says:

My favorite Seinfeld episode is “The Hampton’s” It’s the one where Jerry’s girlfriend walks in on George after he was in the pool and she see’s him naked and laughs and he said ” I was in the pool, I was in the pool” Then Jerry and George try to tell Elaine about shinkage and she does not know and at the end she said “I don’t how you guys walk around with those things” Very, Very funny.

Here is a link to see some of it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysEHVhliosw

20. Mary Lopez says:

I love the episode where George comes into the diner and tells Jerry, Elaine and Kramer that his mom caught him masturbating in her bathroom to a copy of Glamour magazine. She fell down seeing him and he had to take her to the hospital. You can tell “the crew” are cracking up in real life listening to him tell the story, I would assume it took a few takes to get that scene together.

21. Kelly Mahoney says:

The Funniest Episode EVER has to be the Latex Salesman Episode. George was at the unemployment office and he says he might have gotten a job with Vandalay Industries. He doesn’t really have any job, so he rushes home and tells Jerry to answer Vandalay Industries and confirm he has the job. Jerry hesitates but does it. Then Jerry leaves and it is just Kramer and Elaine…and the phone rings and they are asking for Vandalay Industries. Kramer didn’t get the memo and he blows the whole cover and you see George coming out of the bathroom with his pants down trying to tell Kramer its Vandalay and he falls down and Jerry says “And you wanted me to hire you as my Latex Salesman”
    FUNNIEST EPISODE EVER!!!

22. Kevin Steele says:

My favorite episode still has to be the one were Kramer went “comando” …which gave us the famous line…”My boys gotta have a home Jerry!”

23. Alexis Y says:

The most amazing episode would have to be “The Jacket.” George and Jerry go to meet Alton Benes, Elaine’s father. The awkwardness of the situation is thwarted by Jerry’s confidence in his new jacket. The hilarity of the candy striped pink lining in his jacket only leads to its ultimate destruction.

24. James Myers says:

I wish I could honestly tell you which is my favorite, but when I click on the episodes you list, so that I can refresh my memory, they all state that “embedding disabled by request” and to see it on youtube….not sure what I am supposed to do. Anyway, it would be difficult to really pick a “favorite” as they all are terrific. jrbudmyers@cox.net

25. sherry says:

George sleeps under his desk, and he puts in a shelf to hold a clock. I think everyone should have a nap space in their life!

26. john young says:

the show, i liked the show the”soup nazi” it was very good. i loved to watch jerry and the gang.

27. Stefany Shimek says:

One of my favorite Seinfeld episodes is the one where Jerry is trying to buy a car from Puddy and he wants the “insider” discount, but during the transaction Puddy and Elaine are breaking up so then Jerry’s car price goes through the roof. Meantime, George is having a fit about his candy bar that got stuck in the vending machine and then he thinks a worker at the car lot stole it! It was hilarious!

28. Cindy Ulrich says:

My favorite Seinfeld episode is “The Contest” or as commonly referred to “Master of Your Domain. It starts of with George getting caught doing :you know” by his mother. So the 4 friends, Elaine, Jerry, George and Kramer decide to have a “Contest” to see how long they can go without doing “you know! Kramer is ot almost immediately, Jerry has a tought time because he is dating a virgin., George and Elaine struggle too. Very funny

29. Jessalyn Edmondson says:

The Soup Nazi

30. Lauren says:

My favorite episode is the ever-popular “The Little Kicks.” I have a personal connection to this episode that makes it even funnier every time I see it. A few years ago I was studying abroad in Spain and living with a host family. One evening the family invited me to a party with all their friends and neighbors. Intimidated by my student-level Spanish, I quietly sat at a table and enjoyed a few-too-many Sangrias. A short time later I was bustin’ a move on the dance floor to my own groove, amused by the fact that everyone seemed excited that I was up and dancing. Of course it wasn’t until later that I understood their amusement.
    The next morning, the grandmother of the house came to wake me up and said, “Buenos dias, ‘Elena’.” I thought she’d forgotten my name, until I swore I saw her stifle a giggle. Confused, I came out into the living room to see all the grandchildren breaking out into the ‘little kicks’ I had apparently done the night before. Even worse, they loved Seinfeld and had practically memorized that particular episode. I was called ‘Elena’ the remainder of the trip.

Who knew Seinfeld would make its mark on a little town in Spain….let alone on my life?!🙂

31. Lisa says:

I loved the soup nazi episode!

“No more soup for you!!!”

32. Jessalyn Edmondson says:

This has got to be the greatest episode. It was so funny I was rolling on the floor! The look on Elaine’s face when she was refused soup was priceless!

33. William O'Neill says:

I don’t know the name of the episode buy it about how bad Elaine dances. It looks like the tin man without oil trying to dance.

34. Dennis Hamel says:

Soup Nazi is a classic that will be forever remembered by Seinfeld fans. Yankees fans will never forget “Seven”.We just couldn’t get our daughter (a Red Sox fan) to by into it for our grandson

35. Dennis Hamel says:

Soup Nazi is a classic that will be forever remembered by Seinfeld fans. Yankees fans will never forget “Seven”.We just couldn’t get our daughter (a Red Sox fan) to buy into it for our grandson.

36. Maryann Brown says:

My favorite episode is The Dinner Party. Jerry and Elaine stop at a bakery to buy a chocolate babka. They forget to take a number so the couple behind them (which are attending the same dinner party) take the LAST chocolate babka. Elaine is disappointed since she has to get a cinnamon babka which she considers less of a babka.

37. Tom says:

My favorite Seinfeld episode is “Moviephone.” Kramer’s phone number is mistakenly listed as the phone number for Moviephone. So, he just goes with it and answers his phone “Hello, and welcome to Moviephone.” When George calls Moviephone in order to find out when a movie is playing (so that he can catch up with Jerry), Kramer asks all of the usual Moviephone questions, but he is unable to know what George is entering into his phone. Kramer scrambles more and more with each question, thinking on his feet until he gives George the information that he needs. Kramer was a great character.

38. Tracy says:

Elaine seinfeld dance “little kicks” Too Funny1

39. Doug Hughes says:

The cashmere sweater that George gave to Elaine with the little red dot. Kramer spiller the beans…sure miss that show. Thanks!

40. LH says:

“BBO”-the stink in Jerry’s car that he can’t get out! Car theives won’t even steal his car because it smells so bad!!

41. GH says:

The “Soup Nazi”-no soup for you!!

42. Jenn Towers says:

The one where George lied about his work history and wanted Jerry to support him in his story.

43. Tim Hudak says:

Favorite episode was when Kramer was know as the ass-man. He went to the DMV and got his car plates thinking they were his. He had George’s mother in the car going down the street and people yelling out “Hey Ass-Man”. George’s mother got very excited.

44. Sarah Mell says:

Yada yada yada – need I say more

45. Alice says:

My favorite episode is with the scene where Elaine is in a public bathroom and asks the person in the next stall if she can “spare a square”….classic!!

46. lin leivian says:

My favorite episode of Seinfeld is “The Rye”; it has all the zany components that come together in an hilarious climax. To lay the groundwork of the finale, we first hear that Kramer has been to the price club where he buys loads of bulk items. Then we move to George and his fiancee who have taken George’s mother and dad to have dinner at his fiancee’s parents’s house. Naturally George’s dad brings the famous marble rye from Schnitzer’s, but the toney Rosses don’t use it during the dinner party. George’s father is offended by this and sneaks the rye back out as they leave. Of course George finds out and is concerned what the Rosses will think of this if theyrealize it’s gone.= He asks Jerry to get another rye from Schnitzer’s., but he has to find a way to get the Rosses out of their apartment to get the rye back inside. As usual all the disparate plots come together for a tumultous climax. Kramer is subbing as a horse cabbie in central park and offers to take the Rosses out on their anniversary as the necessary distraction. What the poor Rosses don’t realize is that Kramer is feeding the horse some of his numerous cans of Beeferoni from the Price Club. Can you guess? The horses develop terrible gas and ruins the Rosses’ evening, In the meantime a little old lady named Mable has bought the last rye and Jerry cannot get her to sell it to him, so he steals it. This will come back to haunt him in a later episode.Needless to say George did not make a very good impression on his future in-laws.

47. annmarie white says:

my favorite seinfield is the moops ,the bubble boy really cracks us up ,when tell susan take off your shirt,i thought susan would put a hole in the bubble ,very funny

48. Debbie says:

I have so many “favorite” episodes of Seinfeld but if I have to choose I’ll go with The Soup Nazi.

49. Kathie says:

My favorite episode is also Elaine’s dancing from the episode, “The Little Kicks”. I laughed so hard watching her, and even harder with her obvious oblivion of how it looked. (Great acting, BTW.)

50. Michelle Cordero says:

I love so many but the one that has to be my favorite is “The Little Jerry.” I love when they train the bird to fight using a boxing mitt. And then at the end when they’re trying to stop the fight but George is yelling out TAMALE!

51. Annie G says:

My favorite episode was the “Puffy Shirt”….when Jerry had to put on the ridiculous white ruffled shirt and wear it on national television! He didn’t realize that he agreed to wear it when he was out on a date with some girl. He was merely nodding to everything she said and didn’t know he committed to wearing such an absurd garment!! It was hysterical!

52. Ani Gray says:

My favorite Seinfeld episode was when Jerry went out with the girl who whispered when she spoke and Jerry couldn’t understand a word. He dumped her in the end.

53. Larry R says:

My favorite Sienfeld episode was George was sending out wedding invitations and his fiance died from licking the envelopes closed. She got poisoned. George had been nervous about getting married and after she died, he got off the hook.

54. Danielle G says:

I LOVE the last episode where they all wind up in jail because of all the transgressions they have done in their lives.

55. Annie G says:

No doubt the “Puffy Shirt” is my favorite episode. When Jerry inadvertantly agreed to wearing that ridiculous ruffled shirt on national tv! He had nodded his head to some woman on a date and didn’t realize that he had agreed to wear that awful looking garment!!

56. cat west says:

ohmygosh……..I love the SPONGEWORTHY episode!!! – laughed so hard!

57. Laura Corio says:

“The Contest” is my all time favorite. It was great that George got ‘caught’ by his Mother!, and Mrs. Costanza ended up in the hospital, then telling George he was using his body as an Amusement Park. Then they all bet at Monk’s diner, and Elaine wanted in on it. YES!! When Jerry said, ‘I can’t take this anymore, I’m dating a Virgin, watching that naked woman in the apartment across the street, I’m in this bet’, I can’t take it “… Then Kramer barges in,after his brief absense after him and Jerry were observing the woman in the apartment across the street, slaps the money on the counter, and says: “I’M OUT”.. I nearly fell off couch laughing. That was the greatest show for the 90’s.. I still watch the re-runs, and they still make me laugh.

58. Joe Rusk says:

My favorite episode was The Marine Biologist. There were so many good parts to that episode, but it was capped by George’s story at the end, “The sea was angry that day my friends.” and he “reached into the beast and pulled out….” revealing a Titleist golf ball, which Kramer hit into the whale.

59. Gail Novak says:

My favorite episode is when Kramer finds the old Merv Griffin set in the trash and sets it up in his living room. When anyone enters, it’s, “here’s Jerry!” It is also the episode where George runs over the squirrel (we had an agreement!) and the girl he’s dating makes him take it to the vet. It becomes the bionic squirrel and goes on Kramer’s show where the hawk attacks it.

60. Nikki Colletti says:

I have all the seasons on DVD!!!! But my fav episode is the one that went backward. Elaine’s nemesis, Sue Ellen Mishke, was getting married in India and Elaine had dated the groom (unbeknownst to Sue Ellen). The all go to India for the wedding but the show’s sequence runs from end to beginning!!

61. Kathy Peoples says:

My favorite episode is “The Rye” where Elaine is dating the musician that won’t “do everything”. George and his parents have dinner with Susan’s parents and discussion ensues over who is having sex with the hen. Meanwhile Kramer is feeding the horse beefarino which gases the occupants of the hansom cab – Susan’s parents. Jerry steals a Marble Rye for George.

62. jane hutchinson says:

The Puffy Shirt .
    Jerry unwittingly agrees to wear a ridiculously frilly shirt on the Today Show . This is due to a quiet- speaking girlfriend of Kramer (designer of aforementioned shirt).Jerry nods and says “Yes” to everything she whispers over dinner, then ends up looking like a pirate on the T.V. show!! Bryant Gumbel mocks Jerry on the show, resulting in Jerry badmouthing the shirt and of course, offending Kramer’s girlfriend.
    As Jerry is suffering his humiliation, George is reveling in his new career as a hand model due to an advertising exec. spotting his smooth hands. But alas, as usually happens in George’s world, he is heading for disappointment. Someone pushes him and he burns his hands on a hot iron, leading to the loss of his job. George is once again unemployed.

63. Marie H says:

My favorite is when Kramer sets up George with his friend from out of town and George (wearing a toupee) rejects her because she is bald. This is the same episode where Jerry is put on a polygraph and denies watching Melrose Place.

64. Tawny Perdue says:

I am the only 19 year old I know who LOVES Seinfeld. I have seen every episode and my absolute favorite one was the shrinkage one! “I WAS IN THE POOL!!!!”

65. jhedda navalua says:

My favorite episode is the one were kramer sues a coffee shop, he almost was gonna be awarded almost 2 million dollars,and the coffee shop offers him free coffee for life, and he takes the free coffee for life instead of the money. Kramer’s attorney gets all mad at him, then Kramer was end up drinking all kinds of coffee several times a day, and he was all wired up, acting crazier than usual. He couldn’t sleep, but anyways Kramer doesn’t need to be wired off, he is funny as it is always, with all that coffee he just funnier than ever.

66. Pete Geiter says:

I’d have to say my all time favorite episode is the Kenny Roger’s Roasters. Kramer’s apartment is flooded by the red sun in the shape of a chicken! Jerry and Kramer switch apartments AND personalities! It’s great! Is anyone there?? Mr. Marbles??

67. Cusser says:

I like the early episode when Elaine and Jerry set up “rules” for their physical encounters.

Like “the Contest”, they never explicitly say what the rules are for.

68. Judy Grant says:

The “Soup Nazi” of course

69. alicia anderson says:

my favorite episode is when george bought the cheap wedding invitations and his fiancee died from the cheap glue.

70. Jill Massara says:

The Soup Nazi – I love the saying “No soup for you!”

71. Faye McGlothlin says:

My favorite episode is “The Pothole”. This is the episode where Jerry accidentally drops his new girlfriend’s toothbrush in
    the toilet (a yucky film shot from the toilet) and then to her confusion he refuses to kiss her!
    Elaine trys to fool the Chinese restaurant to bring her food outside of the delivery zone by telling them her apartment is the janitor closet at the apartment across the street. This leads to the landlady mistaking her for the janitor. Meanwhile, George loses his Phil “Holy Cow” Rizzuto keychain in the bottom of a pothole that has just been filled and has to borrow a jackhammer. Finally, Kramer joins the “adopt a highway” program and makes wide luxurious lanes, only to later dump paint thinner on the entire mile sending Newman into flames! HAHAHA, this is one of their finest for sure!

72. DAN PRAGER says:

BEING AN ATHLETE, ALL THESPORTS ONES ARE GREAT, BUT KRAMER PUNCHIN OUT THE “MICK ” AT FANTASY CAMP HAS TO BE ONE OF MY FAVORITES.. “A LITTLE CHIN MUSIC”

73. michele beasley says:

LOL!!! As soon as I read my email about this contest the 1st show that came to mind was “the contest” show! and low and behold…its the 1st pick on your website!!! Great minds think alike! thanks for the laugh!!!

74. Scott says:

The Kenny Rogers restaurant was my favorite. When Jerry and Kramer switch apartments and start to assume each other’s quirks. And the scene when Jerry is in bed and hears footsteps and says “Mr. Peepers?”, classic!

75. Terri Lewellen says:

“The Hamptons” is my favorite. Although there are so many iconic scenes & lines from which to pick, “The Hamptons” is hilarious…every line, every look, every scene. When George asks Jerry, “if you could describe her (Jane’s breasts) to a police sketch artist…” and Jerry replies, “They’d pick her up in 10 minutes” – I howl every time!

76. Beth Crotty says:

My favorite episode was “The Stall” where Elaine is in the bathroom stall & realizes she doesn’t have any toilet paper. Coined the term “I can’t spare a square”. Love it!

77. T.A.C.O. says:

My favorite is when Jerry and Elaine attempt to combine friendship with an intimate relationship. I especially appreciated how Kramer stated, “I liked it better when you two were not a couple.” and walked away sickened. My question to Jerry would be, “Is it possible for people to be friends first, then have an intimate relationship, and then remain life-long friends after all of that drama?” Like Jerry said, “Once you’ve dated, you know each other’s tricks – it’s like magicians entertaining.” Jerry was able to see and portray multiple perspectives in such an entertaining way. It is like he was truly analyzing everyday life through his show and demonstrating that we will survive and overcome it, especially through humor vision.

Jerry and Elaine asked questions about merging a deep friendship with intimacy by thinking aloud with “Let’s make it a rule…All right then sir.”

The best part about the Seinfeld series for me was the authentic New York perspective and culture that was embedded into the program. Even in the penny rolling episode, we saw how NY banks operate and George’s quirky, explosive personality and how Jerry always seemed to balance him out with his, “I’ll give you $50 for the jar – How can I make it up to you?” I am from the Midwest and currently reside in the Southwest. I totally embraced the East Coast New Yorker perspective that Seinfeld presented – it’s as though I was being immersed into a different American culture in a comical manner. Back episodes also brought back pleasant memories of the “good old days.” I enjoyed listening to Jerry’s thoughts both inside and outside of his head – remember the Jerry’s male body part vs. his brain while playing chess, and Jerry’s brain won? The visuals were amazing and I was amazed that NBC would allow this blunt artistic representation to be displayed on national television.

Kramer is the epitome of taboo activity which made the shows so thoroughly entertaining. I think that he made Jerry laugh the most as they performed in front of the live audience.

I own the “Seinfeld Clue Game” – unused for collectability and just about every DVD made in the Series. I’ve read all of the “Notes about Nothing” and listened to all of the commentaries.
    I’ve used Seinfeld many times to laugh and escape from challenging and stressful life situations – ex. divorce.

I have survived many difficult moments with Jerry’s humor. Thank you so much Jerry for all of those awesome moments and years of comedy. I would be forever grateful if I could sit front row at your Phoenix Dodge Theatre performance!

78. Nancy Battistoni says:

My favorite is when Jerrry can’t remember his dates name. Mulva!!

79. David Shapiro says:

I love cubans, cigars that is. That episode was one of the best so that is my choice. When Kramer comes over with some Cubans, workers not cigars was one of the funniest episodes.
    Thanks
    David

80. Christi says:

My favorite episode is when George’s new girlfriend uses the phrase yada yada to skip to the end of a story. As George sees it she yada yadas over the best part of the story. George is told by his current girlfriend that “my boyfriend came over, and yadda yadda I’m feeling very tired.” George suspects she yada yadad sex. Elaine tells George that she too has yada yadad sex but would not skip over the crab bisque she had during the story as it was the best part. Elaine speaks as a character witness so that her friend can adopt. Kramer and Mickey (his little friend) go on a double date but they can’t decide who’s date is who’s. They compete for the dates and dash to the table like fools. Jerry becomes offended when his dentist Dr Wattley converts to the Jewish faith. Jerry believes he converted just for the jokes he could make about Jewish people if he was Jewish himself.
    Thanks!

81. Debbie says:

It HAS to be “The Contest”! Kramer walks out of Jerry’s apartment, shortly returns, slams his money down on the table… “I’m out!” Classic!

82. Pamela Shilling says:

My favorite episode is the “Puffy Shirt” one, where Jerry agrees to wear the puffy shirt designed by Kramer’s girlfriend, without realizing that is what he agreed to.

83. michael allison says:

the soup nazi episode is my favorite

84. Amy Gamble says:

My favorite episode is the one where where George and Susan are having dinner with I believe was Susan’s cousin and spouse. they’re trying to pick out a cute name for they’re baby and they decided to take the name “Seven” that George was trying to keep for himself.

Info:
    Episode Number: 123
    Original Air Date: February 01, 1996
    Written by: Alec Berg & Jeff Schaffer

85. Robin Frost says:

Of all the Seinfeld episodes, my favorite would have to be “The Pen” from season 3. In this episode, Jerry and Elaine go down to Florida to meet with Jerry’s parents; his father is being honored at a ceremony at his retirement home. Comedy ensues. Elaine hurts her back and becomes loony from all the muscle relaxants. Jerry goes Scuba diving and breaks the capillaries around his eyes and all the elderly residents get on Jerry’s case for accepting the gift of a space pen (“It writes upside down.”)

This is a fantastic early episode and one of my favorites.

86. Abe Rivera says:

The best episode is definitely “The Betrayal.” The entire episode is shown backwards, from the ending credits to the opening tile. Elaine takes Jerry, George and Nina (a woman George is dating, and who Jerry recently slept with) to India so she can go to Sue Ellen Miske’s wedding, a woman she doesn’t like and who Elaine believes just invited her to the wedding in India for the gift (“it’s an un-vitation!”) She shows up to find that Sue Ellen wants her to be maid of honor and her best friend. That is until Sue Ellen finds out that Elaine previously slept with her fiance. All this while FDR (Frankin Delano Romanowski) blows out his birthday cake candles and wishes death upon Kramer, who spends the entire episode (backwards to forwards) trying to wish FDRs wish away.
    Just the fact that this seemingly absurd episode is acted, written, and presented so brilliantly makes this my favorite!

87. Patti Wheeler says:

My favorite is called “The Alternate Side”. That’s the one where Jerry is explains to the agent what a reservation is:

Agent: I know why we have reservations.

Jerry: I don’t think you do. If you did, I’d have a car. See, you know how to take the reservation, you just don’t know how to *hold* the reservation and that’s really the most important part of the reservation, the holding. Anybody can just take them.

88. Marc Ybarra says:

My favorite episode is “The Jacket.” Jerry buys an expensive suede jacket — with pink lining on the inside — and won’t reveal to George (or the viewer) how much it cost.

Later in the episode, they meet Elaine’s father, who’s the intimidating writer and thinks George is gay. He pretty much thinks everyone is gay.

At the end, Jerry’s expensive suede jacket is ruined after they all walk to a restaurant in snowy weather. Kramer digs it, convinces Jerry to give it to him (in addition to the leather jacket Kramer got from him at the beginning of the episode.)

Best episode ever.

89. Deb Coy says:

My favorite episode is “The Little Kicks” You had to wonder how long she had to practice to do it sooo bad. Got to giver her credit, she is a great comedian. She had me laughing…..

90. Jessica Cheng says:

I love em all, but one of my favs is the gymnast. Jerry dates a gymnast, whom Kramer thinks should be extremely flexible and, as you can imagine, good in bed. In that same episode George dates a proper lady and shows off his great manners at her house. He is then caught eating a chocolate eclaire out of their garbage can and the madness ensues!

By the way, here’s an idea. Picture this… a Seinfeld trivia contest on-air and the prize is of course tickets to the Oct 9th show. My boyfriend can’t be stumped. Give us a call, and we’ll be up to the challenge! What do you think?

91. barry chester says:

my fav is the contest where they all make a bet who will last the longest without having sex of course kramer is the 1 st out in the first 5 mintz of the contest a classic

92. Linda says:

My favorite is the episode where Jerry and Elaine are on a plane and Jerry gets bumped into first class, gets to sit next to the beautiful model, and gets pampered through the whole flight.
    Poor Elaine gets stuck in the middle sit, needs to pee and the man on the aisle is sleeping and she can’t get out.

93. Alison Begay says:

There are so many to choose from! But I have to say that one of my favorites is “The Rye” where George tries to replace rye bread at Susan’s parents when his parents take the rye they brought to dinner, but took home afterwards. Jerry had to steal the bread from an old lady on the street and Kramer took Susan’s parents on a horse and buggy ride, but the horse had really bad gas. Frank also brings up a crazy conversation with Susan’s parents about chickens, roosters, and hens.

94. Ed says:

Definately THE SOUP NAZI

95. dan clem says:

SHRINKAGE…..I DON’T THINK I HAVE TO SAY ANY MORE!

THANKS

96. Paula Millar says:

I think the Puffy Shirt was great. It’s really hard to just pick one!!

97. Heather says:

One of my favorites, has to be when Jerry’s girlfriend sees George naked after being in the cold pool. Explaining ‘shrinkage’ to Elaine was hilarious. Her comment of ‘I don’t know how you guys walk around with those things’ is classic.

98. sharhonda says:

“She had man hands” what? “She had man hands!” Omg would it have been better if she had no hands at all?! The famous Manhands episode lol. Just me writing about is has me cracking up like crazy. Although it might be named Bizzaro Jerry because its the same eposide were Elene finds new friends that happen to be the exact opposite of the Real Crew. They are the good crew that it at Reggies and give to the homeless and reads…… Books Jerry….. “big Deal”……… George and the meat package plant that turns into a hott night club only for hott people. The picture of Dennis Franz in Georges’ bathroom priceless. I know every eposide of the Sein I love the Sein. My husband says if we will every get rich it would be because I won a game show dealing with all seinfeld trivia. and he is Right!!!!!

99. John says:

The one where Cramer butter himself like a Turkey

100. John says:

The one where they say YADA YADA,

101. Eric Davis says:

My favorite is ‘The Betrayal’ the whole episode is played in reverse and it’s hilarious!

102. Gail says:

The one when Elaines boob is showing on the Christmas card picture that George took.

103. carla says:

definitely man hands.

104. Trish says:

“The Boyfriend” Jerry tells the story of Kramer and Newman getting spit on by Keith Hernandez. Jerry’s theory is there was a second spitter from the grassy knoll.

105. Lisa says:

Loved the one where KRAMERICA gets an intern!! “Mr. Kramer says, Hey buddy.” Hellllllloooooooo, one of the best!

106. Evelina Cano says:

the christmas card. everyone at work was calling Elane Nip. Hilarious!

107. Ann Gavin says:

I laughed my “fannie” off the first time I saw the “Shrinkage” episode where the group went to the Hamptons to see a friends new “baby”. Jerry’s date walked in on George changing close after a swim…and she laughed at his manhood’s shrinkage…as he shrieks “it’s shrinkage” over and over. I laugh just as hard each time I see the rerun of this episode as I did the first time.

108. Dora says:

I am all about Festivus!

109. Deb G says:

I always loved “The Soup Nazi”

110. Patrick Hickey says:

Without a doubt, “The Contest” was the funniest thing I ever saw on TV, let alone Seinfeld. I remember laughing from the time Jerry said to Eliane, “But the question is, are you still master of your own domain”, till the end. I use that saying all the time. Classic, funny, stuff.

111. Rod Griffith says:

The Soup Nazi makes me hungry! A soup stand owner has a fanatical way of keeping his customers’ ordering procedure as quick and smooth as possible, so he dismisses every customer who is incapable of following his instructions. His soup is so good that people line up down the block for it anyway, and this particularly annoys Elaine, who thinks he’s an arrogant jerk, which results in her trying to destroy his business. Meanwhile, she asks Kramer to guard her newly-bought Armoire, but a couple of homosexual thugs rob him in bright day-light, and he’s not able to stop them because they are too tough.

112. P DEE says:

THE HAMPTONS…i LOVE THIS EPISODE, ESPECIALLY JERRY’S EXPRESSION ‘BOOTROUS, BOOTROUS GOLLEY.” THE EXPRESSIONS ON THEIR FACES WHEN THEY SEE JANE TOPLESS IS PRICELESS! I LOVE ELAINE’S WALK WHEN SHE ENTERS THE BABY’S ROOM AND SHE SEES THE DOCTOR AND THEN SHE SAYS..”I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A BABY, I’M DYING TO HAVE A BABY.” WELL, TO REFRESH YOUR MEMORY….THE GANG GOES TO THE HAMPTONS FOR THE WEEKEND TO SEE THE BABY AND GEORGE BRINGS ALONG HIS NEW GIRLFREIND JANE. JANE GOES SWIMMING TOPLESS AND GEORGE MISSES IT B/C HE HAD TO BUY HIS MOM HAMPTON TOMATOES. JERRY’S GIRLFRIEND RACHEL SEES GEORGE BY ACCIDENT WITH HIS SHORTS DOWN AND HAS A GOOD LAUGH ..SHRINKAGE. RACHEL TELLS JANE AND THEN JANE LEAVES FOR THE CITY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT. CAROL AND MICHAEL’S DOC BEN PHEFFER (LOVE THE WAY CAROL PRONOUNCES THE DOC’S NAME) STAYS OVERNIGHT SO ELAINE IS THRILLED BUT WANTS TO KNOW WHY THE DOC CALLED HER BREATHTAKING AND ALSO CALLED THE UGLY BABY BREATHTAKING. KRAMER STEALS LOBSTER FROM THE TRAPS AND THEN GETS ARRESTED AND HAS TO DO COMMUNITY SERVICE. GEORGE COOKS BREAKFAST THE NEXT MORNING AND PUTS LOBSTER IN THE EGGS AND DOESN’T TELL RACHEL (B/C IT’S AGAINST HER RELIGION TO EAT THE SHELL FISH). THIS WAS GEORGE’S WAY OF GETTING BACK AT RACHEL FOR TELLING JANE ABOUT GEORGE’S SHRINKAGE. THEN AT THE END GEORGE GETS HIT IN THE FACE WITH HAMPTON TOMATOES.

113. Bethany P says:

I really like the episode “the comeback”. Where George can’t think of a comeback during an office meeting, where Riley his co worker says hey George the ocean called, they’re running out of shrimp. On his way home he thinks of the ultimate comeback “the jerkstore called, and they’re running out of you! When he finally gets the chance to use the comeback it backfires.

114. Wendy Kohlhoff says:

The episode where Elaine after spending the night on Jerry’s parents sofa bed has now a bad back and takes the parents muscle relaxers and is going to a dinner that night to honor Mr. Seinfeld with their friends one by the name of Stella which Elaine in her state of relax (higher than a kite) calls her name out alla Marlon Brando “Stella”!! Got to love it!

115. Wendy Kohlhoff says:

Elaine high on back pain pills keeps saying Jerry folks friend name Stella like Marlon Brando in street car “Stella”!!

116. Lauren says:

“You ask me to have lunch, tell me you slept with Elaine, and then say you’re not in the mood for details. Now you listen to me. I want details and I want them right now. I don’t have a job, I have no place to go. You’re not in the mood? Well you get in the mood!”
    – George, to Jerry, in “The Deal”
    In “The Deal” Jerry and Elaine attempt to add some physical benefits to their friendship without getting mixed up in the ever-complicated boyfriend girlfriend thing. They make up a set of rules, and put them to the test. With this in between status Jerry doesn’t know what to give Elaine for her birthday. He ends up giving Elaine money for her present. money!?
    The deal is ridiculously hilarious because it highlights the pitfalls of the coveted friends with benefits situation and why its never really that simple.

117. Veronique Himrich says:

My favorite Seinfeld episode is when Elaine, fed up with the soup Nazi’s behavior, discovers his recipes and threatens to drive him out of town. Previous episodes of the Soup Nazi denying Elaine soup because of her lack of line etiquitte makes this episode even better. Hysterical. The best part is how cocky she is when she’s standing in line and saunters up to counter recipes in hand. You’re through, Soup Nazi! No more soup for you! NEXT!🙂

118. Jane says:

there are so many to choose from; one of my favorites is where Kramer gets a hold of the set from the Merv Griffth show and puts it into his living room and he has everyone come in one at a time to join the show.

119. stephanie Fielden says:

” The race” I choose not to run! I love all the superman references with Lois.”Race him Jerry” Really I love then all elaine is my favorite, she makes most episodes funny. Jerry Seinfeld is great!!!

120. Beto Bravo says:

Having taken a course in the Sociology of Seinfeld for college credit (at a real four-year university folks), I have to say that I have the mad love for pretty much every episode (especially considering that I watched the reruns with my grandpa everynight in the last eight years of his life).

All things considered, I have to say that my favorite episode has to be The Pony Remark — not only does Jerry kill his distant relative Manya by declaring that he “hated everyone who ever had a pony growing up” (and she ultimately gets her revenge in the afterlife by hexing Jerry into playing his worst game of softball ever), but we get to enjoy the first reference* of Phoenix from Manya’s husband, who tells an ever-apartment-hunting Elaine that he’s leaving New York for Arizona and ponders on acquiring an air conditioner and wonders if he even needs his winter clothing.

Unfortunately for Elaine, the apartment will go to Jerry’s cousin Jeffrey. d:

Its the first casualty of the Seinfeld Four and a reference to Phoenix as dessert — how can you not love it???😀

*the second reference to Phoenix is in “The Fatigues” where Frank — returning to cooking since the Korean War — exclaims that he feels like “a phoenix, rising out of Arizona!!”

121. Daniel Larios says:

Frank Costanza getting “Impaled” by Fuscilli Jerry. “It was a million to one shot, doc, a million to one.

Frank Costanza and Kramer with The Bro/Manziere while George and Estelle walk in.

122. Penny Carlson says:

There are so many great episodes, but the fact that I am the only female in a house of all guys, I would have to say the ‘shrinkage factor’ has got to be one of the very best. That is the episode where the group is spending the weekend at the beach house in the Hamptons. George goes swimming and Jerry’s girlfriend walks into the wrong room and catches George with his trunks down and takes one look and begins to laugh. And of course George begins to frantically yell: “I WAS IN THE POOL, I WAS IN THE POOL”! And he proceeds to tell Jerry why he is so upset, and then they call Elaine in to ask her if women know about shrinkage and she says, “you mean laundry,” and they say, “no when you go swimming and the water is cold.” The look on Elaine’s face is priceless. She wrinkles up her nose and mouth and with a stunned look on her face says: “IT SHRINKS?” And Jerry seeming irritated says, “Like a frightened turtle!” And of course all of us women are a lot like Elaine with those same questions. “Why does it shrink?” And you guys frustrated much like Jerry and George, with George’s response, “I don’t know, it just does.” Elaine’s response of “I don’t know how you guys can walk around with those things.” I am right there with her. How annoying. I have been married for thirty-five years and all I can say is I am in awe of my husband and ‘his parts’ and I’M SURE GLAD HE’S GOT THEM!

123. Karen Heinly says:

I loved the soup Nazi episode. I just laughed and laughed1 It was hysterical.

124. Judy Nutter says:

I know them all but more than that my daughter is a Seinfeld junkie. We had a chance to see him in St. Charles, IL years ago but we did not know him. As a great daughter–she is 44–today. She gave up the chance to go so this is my way to pay her back. Probably our favorite…the 2 sheets of toilet paper.