Your listening experience is about to get a whole lot better, as today we’re launching a brand-new version of our online music player!
[listenlive id="145"]Check it out now![/listenlive]
This new player takes your online music experience to a whole new level, offering a chance to listen, learn, discover, and even build your own music profile through its integration with Last.fm. Kick off your experience at Radio.com, then explore a world of more than 600 professionally programmed over-the-air and interactive stations from CBS RADIO as well as AOL Radio and Yahoo! Music Radio. Virtually every genre of music is covered, not to mention more than three dozen news, talk and sports stations.
▪ Artist information, biography, photo galleries, touring status, and a list of similar artists listeners might like all powered by Last.fm
▪ Recent blog posts, news feeds, and video and audio clips from every radio station, with links back to the originating website
▪ The option to share artists and stations with friends via Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Linkedin, and email
▪ The ability to track your listening habits through scrobbling, the proprietary technology pioneered by Last.fm. With a simple download of the Scrobbler Software you can see what artists you listen to the most and get even more recommendations
▪ And speaking of Last.fm, we’re also unveiling Last.fm Trends, building stories around Last.fm data (including the week’s Top Tracks and Most Popular Artists, who’s up and coming on the Hype Charts, and more)
Our updated radio player represents an exciting new listening experience that allows a whole lot more interaction with the station, and the music, that you already love.
[listenlive id="145"]Start listening now![/listenlive]