COMMERCIAL FREE CHRISTMAS MUSIC CLICK HERE! Or tune into 107.9 HD-2

Summer Splash 2010 at the Wigwam

summersplash2 blog Summer Splash 2010 at the Wigwam

10th Annual KOOL Summer Splash
July 23th, 24th, and 25th
Wigwam Golf Resort and Spa
Litchfield Park

It’s time for KOOL’s annual Summertime tradition – Summer Splash 2010!  This year, we’re at the Wigwam Golf Resort and Spa. There is plenty to do for adults and children. Enjoy a spa day with Maria Knight! Golf with Tom Peake! You’ll have lots of fun in the sun with all your favorite KOOL jocks all weekend long!  And, there are special rates available for KOOL listeners!  Want to take a closer look at what we’ve got planned for the weekend? CLICK HERE!

The Retro Rockets will be making an appearance at this year’s Summer Splash on Saturday July 24th from 7pm-10pm. This four-member cover band sings three-part harmony so sweetly, you’ll think you’re listening to the original recording instead of a live cover of the hits! The Retro Rockets is Tucson’s true Classic Rock ’60s band. Their exact renditions include the beautiful multi-part vocal harmonies and musical arrangements of the ’60s era. There’s no better band for dancing or listening in the Southwest.

Log onto wigwamresort.com and use promotional code KOOL for your $79 a night rate!  Hurry, these rooms won’t last long!

aquafina Summer Splash 2010 at the Wigwam

Comments

1. michelle pickle says:

tom and maria l would love to come summer spiash l will let my mom know that way l can hang out with you and all the kool djs l will take a lot of pictures . michelle

2. SUSAN KROHN says:

IS THERE GOING TO BE ANY ENTERTAINMENT SATURDAY NIGHT AT SUMMER SPLASH?, WE WENT LAST YEAR AND THERE WAS A BOOGIE BAND AND WE HAD A GREAT TIME. HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN THIS YEAR.

1. koolradio says:

Yep – there will be a live band poolside on Saturday night. Its gonna be fun!

1. me says:

Well can you possibly divulge any more information than the scant details you currently have?

2. BB says:

The Retro Rockets will be making an appearance at this year’s Summer Splash on Saturday July 24th from 7pm-10pm. This four-member cover band signs three-part harmony so sweetly, that you’ll think you’re listening to the original recording instead of a live recreation of a famous rock and roll top 20 hit! The Retro Rockets is Tucson’s true Classic Rock ’60s band. Their exact renditions include the beautiful multi-part vocal harmonies and musical arrangements of the ’60s era. There’s no better band for dancing or listening in the Southwest.

3. noni says:

FYI to all KOOL listeners, the Wigwam Resort requires a 2 night stay for that price. Also, it is non-refundable and non -changable. Just letting you know what I didn’t until I signed up!

4. KEN MCCARTHY says:

WILL THERE BE A BAND PLAYING AT THIS YEARS SUMMER SPLASH AND IF SO WHO?

5. STUART says:

PARTY !!!

6. Maggie B. says:

I booked my reservation. Can’t wait. I always wanted to stay at the beautiful Wigwam. This is why so many of us go to Summer Splash every year. We get to experience the different resorts around the valley that we would never be able to afford otherwise. Thank you Kool for your kindness.

7. me says:

Are you kidding me???? Is this all of the information?? Other than a night at the Wigwam, what the heck is Summer Splash? What a joke!!

8. me says:

Please check and correct your grammar while you are updating this page.

9. noni says:

Another comment…I just got my charge card bill and was charged way over the rate for Kool summer splash. I think they charged me twice, so be sure to check your charge card bill for errors!

1. Maria Knight says:

AND make sure to mention KOOL when you make your reservations. 🙂

1. noni says:

I did, but there was an error in the billing. But they have promised to fix it, so I’m happy!

10. michelle pickle says:

tom and maria l am very very sorry l will can not come to summer splash this year my mom told me she was very sorry she told me she will bring me next year take care your friend michelle

11. ANGEL says:

Just had to say…
    I had a friend that went to Summer Splash, they had a great time and said 94.5 KOOL really knows how to party by the pool and great fun for families!!!
    PEACE🙂
    ANGEL

12. Maggie says:

Maria: I booked my Cabana now how do I rent my Cabana Boy?

1. Maria Knight says:

Hi Maggie-
      I have dibs on ALL the Cabana Boys.

13. Joymarie Crosby says:

Is there going to be a golf tournament and how do you sign up? If not how can you sign up to play golf?

1. Maria Knight says:

Hi Joymarie- golf is $30 on either Saturday or Sunday. Call the Wigman and ask for the special KOOL golf rate with Tom Peak and choose which day you want to play. 🙂

14. willa says:

I always wanted to come to one of these, but was wondering how much out of place I would feel by comming by myself as I am a single female and girlfriends are not interested or busy

15. Jessica says:

Oh Willa…. It is a blast! You will make lots of friends and have fun, went last year with the girls and what a blast mind ya us girls ranged from 21 to 46 and we all found our nacks and had fun… maybe i will see ya there

16. Dale and Karen says:

This will be our first Splash. It is our 33 wedding anniversary Friday . AND we got married in the church across the street!!

17. michelle pickle says:

TOM AND MARIA I HOPE YOU HAVE A REAL GOOD TIME WITH ALL THE KOOL LISTENERS THIS WEEKEND I HOPE YOU WILL HAVE PICTUERS POST ON YOUR WEBSITE TAKE CARE YOUR FRIEND MICHELLE

18. BUSTER says:

THANK YOU GUYS FOR ANOTHER GREAT SUMMER SPLASH. HAD A BLAST AS ALWAYS. EVEN GOT TO SING FRIDAY NIGHT.(TURN THE PAGE). SORRY I COULDN’T PLAY GOLF BUT I HAD 2 GRANDKIDS THAT NEEDED MY ATTENTION. COME UP WITH SOMETHING FOR THE WINTER LIKE A POST NEW YEAR PARTY WHEN IT’S NOT 110 OUT.