Every year, hungover, football-loving Americans lament the fact that they have to go to work the day after the Super Bowl. “Why can’t this day be a holiday?”
Well maybe one day it will be named an official holiday, along with these other potential sports holidays:
- The first Thursday and/or Friday of March Madness.
- Day after the Daytona 500.
- The day that “Madden Football” is released each year.
- The Day after the BCS National Championship Game.
- The week of the World Cup Finals.
- Opening Day of the baseball season.
- The day of your home team’s victory parade.
What do you think? What other “Sports Holidays” should there be?